Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: HTC First Facebook Phone information leaked

HTC First Facebook Phone information leaked

From long time there are rumors about the Facebook phone which has been finally claimed after “HTC First” was leaked online. This is going to be the first FB phone which offers you all smartphone features and a special application called as Facebook Home. The device is loaded with a 5MP camera that allows you to capture good photos and share them instantly. It is powered by a SnapDragon S4 processor and 4.3 inch display. However there is yet no clarification on the price of this device. There are some phones with similar specification which comes in budget range. But as this phone is specifically dedicated to Facebook there are chances of being it more costlier than other devices. HTC First specs are not confirmed. These are still assumption. Already we are having some the best devices in the market with rich hardware specs and latest Android OS. So there are more expectations from this facebook smartphone.

As per the leaked specification the device will have Android 4.1.2 Jellybean on it. It will also have HTC Sense UI that will enhance the UI to great extent. With deeper Facebook integration the phone offers a social network gadget that allows you to share your views instantly anywhere with anyone. But yet there is no price confirmation nor there any clearance that the phone is going to be better in gaming also. It is one of the important aspect asked by end user. HTC has recently released HTC CHACHA and Salsa devices also which were also rumored to Facebook phone. Yet there are some hidden features which will provided only when the mobile is finally out. Lets hope for the best.

Re: HTC First Facebook Phone information leaked

I had too heard about Facebook Home. It is being integrated on the device that offers more appropriate output for social networking. There is nothing special about the same.

If you are crazy about your FB updates and profile and other stuff then you can simply go for the devices. The device is available on pre-order on official Facebook page. You can simply click on that and book the device. But there are ample of decent model available in the market.

zeddo

I do not understand what Facebook is planning. I went to the official site to check the price. When I click on pre-order I found that the cost of this device on international market is $449.99. I think these guys are insane. I never thought the phone will be so costly. And in that you are just getting a Snapdragon processor. It looks like just some kind of hype to me. And I think Facebook Home is going to chargeable for other devices.

Quote Originally Posted by Funnyguy View Post
    If you are crazy about your FB updates and profile and other stuff then you can simply go for the devices. The device is available on pre-order on official Facebook page. You can simply click on that and book the device.
    Hello Funnyguy, you said the phone is available for pre-order on facebook, Where is it? I'm not able to find it?

Can you please provide the link?

Ok, here it is www.facebook.com/home. This page is actually about the new application launched by Social giant named as "Facebook Home" but there you will also find a button saying "Pre-order HTC First".

If you want to know more about the new Facebook Home app, check this video: