Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: ASUS Nexus 7 (32GB) Launched for Rs.18,999/-

ASUS Nexus 7 (32GB) Launched for Rs.18,999/-

Asus has launched its new Nexus 7 tablet in India for Rs.18,999/- while Nexus 7 from Google is sold for Rs.16000. The benefit of having ASUS Nexus 7 is that it offers bit more which we dint found in Google Nexus 16GB variant. The device is loaded with NVIDIA Quad-core CPU and the latest Android Jelly Bean OS. It is one of the fastest and best 7inch tablets in the market. The tablet has a 1GB RAM and 7inch IPS display. It is a bit durable to some extent also.

The tablet is available in two variants. The first is a 16GB Storage and other one is 32GB. The tablet features a nice performance output with ample of storage options. The maximum display resolution that it offers is around 1280 x 800 pixels. And the weight is just 340grams. It is a powerful light weight tablet which features the best hardware. But personally, it still sounds to be bit costly to some extent. The tablet is released officially in India and it looks like a nice competitor to iPad Mini and it seems like in next few year many users will switched to Android from iOS.

If you go for the tablet that is sold by Google directly then you can save some amount on the same. But note that the Nexus edition by ASUS offers you NFC and ASUS TruVivid Technology with Corning Fit Glass. This adds more to the clarity and makes the screen scratch resistance. While other things are quiet similar here. The tablet is just launched and we will wait back and see whether it really works well or not. While from consumer point of view it is a satisfying tablet. There might be no changes in the price unless there is any other edition released in the market. Due to Quad Core processor the output is better than any other. The speed and performance is exceptional.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: ASUS Nexus 7 (32GB) Launched for Rs.18,999/-

I just ordered a Galaxy Tab 2 because (as you said) I found it more affordable. At the time of purchase I saw compared few tablets on several websites and found this one better. . Now in Galaxy Tab 2 there is a dual core processor and 1GB RAM. And also it is great in terms of performance. The cost is just 60% of Nexus Tablet. which is far more affordable compare to anything in the market. I had tested some new games on it which work really well. The only problem is heat. It gets hot while surfing.

Re: ASUS Nexus 7 (32GB) Launched for Rs.18,999/-

Quote Originally Posted by Nagraj View Post
    The only problem is heat. It gets hot while surfing.
    That is a common bug. It is even found in iPad. But Nexus is really great. I was just checking the specification of this device. It is correct that the tablet is going to face a huge competition in the market due to number of similar tablets with affordable pricing.

Hence it is getting a bit low in the market. I think in Indian market till the regional manufacturers are selling product it will not be easy for devices like Nexus to get a boom in sale.