Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Videocon launched VT75C Jelly Bean 4.1 Tablet for Rs.6000

Videocon launched VT75C Jelly Bean 4.1 Tablet for Rs.6000

If you are looking for a budget JellyBean tablet then just have a look on Videocon VT75C. It is a simple JellyBean based tablet pc that is released for Rs.6000. It can be one of the cheapest tablets available in the market today which offers you JellyBean. The tablet offers you a nice 7inch screen with 1Ghz of processor on the same and 512MB of RAM. The internal storage is just 4GB and you can use an additional memory card to expand the same. There are two cameras on it, 0.3 on the front side and 2MP on the back.

Videocon VT75C Specifications:

• Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) OS
    • 7-inch capacitive multi-touch display
    • 800 x 480 pixels Resolutions
    • 1 GHz processor
    • 2MP rear camera, 0.3 MP (VGA) front-facing camera
    • 3.5mm audio jack
    • 512 RAM, 4 GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32 GB
    • 2G EDGE (via SIM card Slot), 3G (via external dongle), WiFi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 2.1, USB OTG, HDMI port
    • 3000 mAh battery

Re: Videocon launched VT75C Jelly Bean 4.1 Tablet for Rs.6000

Yes it is one of the cheapest tablets that offer JellyBean today in the market. I was searching for a budget tablet and I found nothing. There are only two models available under Price of Rs.5000. The first one is Simmontronics XPAD X720 and the second one is Go Tech FunTab. Both of them offer ICS only. I hope Jelly Bean will be working more properly on 1Ghz processor with this tab. It is being found that the new OS is more optimized with better performance and battery output.

When you talk about budget then you simply mean there will be no great performance. I am using Funbook Pro from last 8 months and I found this tablet awesome. It has a nice output.

I will not say it is great but it is one of the cheapest 10inch tablet in the market. The tablet features a Mali GPU which is essential for the performance. While in budget range you can get a decent output and it is basically good for reading, and surfing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bpati View Post
    I will not say it is great but it is one of the cheapest 10inch tablet in the market. The tablet features a Mali GPU which is essential for the performance. While in budget range you can get a decent output and it is basically good for reading, and surfing.
    You are right on that. I am having Lava E-Tab XTRON Tablet. This as well is a budget 7inch tabs with 8GB storage and I think that is quiet more than enough. It is having a Dual Core 1.5Ghz processor on the tablet. The tablet cost is Rs.6499. This is the only tablet in the market that offers you dual camera which his 1.5 GHz on the front side, 2MP on the back side. There is a dual core processor and 3500mAH battery. It is also having JellyBean OS on the same.

It is necessary that you stay a bit alert when you are going for a budget tablet. My friend just recently bought something from beyond. It is a cheap tablet with sim slot that freeze like hell and the battery output is just around 2 hours.

That makes it very weak in terms of performance. Compare to Videocon I think the above one Lava E-Tab XTRON is better. I am using Galaxy Tab which is more powerful and comes with optimized performance of OS.