Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Download new Flipboard optimized with S-Pen for Android

Download new Flipboard optimized with S-Pen for Android

There is a new Flipboard optimized more and better than before for android devices. The new version of Flipboard offers a great interface with much cooler output. It is designed to give a great visual experience that makes it a must to have application for android devices. It is a great application for those who love to have all magazines and news stuff on your screen can go for Flipboard. The app which is released before is a bit less optimized but the new one is far better in many ways. You can download from here.

Re: Download new Flipboard optimized with S-Pen for Android

Flipboard is really a cool app. I agree that the new edition is a bit more better. And I was not aware that it is optimized with S-Pen. It is a better visual output.

There is no application available in the market that offers such a great deal of output to manage magazine and newspaper stuff. I hope this will be more enhanced with some categorize wise sorting that will allow us to sort the type of news or article and access them instantly whenever required.

Quote Originally Posted by Maadhav View Post
    There is no application available in the market that offers such a great deal of output to manage magazine and newspaper stuff. I hope this will be more enhanced with some categorize wise sorting that will allow us to sort the type of news or article and access them instantly whenever required.
    I found the app bit freezing on my tablet. I do not understand whether it is a hardware fault or some kind of issue with the application. That is why I am using gReader. It is a nice rss puller software that gives link of all news that you had subscribed. Flipboard is more visual that is why it looks a bit slow in output.

Is there any other app that is better for older android OS? Flipboard work great on new OS like ICS and JB but for a bit older device it is a bit annoying.

It is a news application. And there is another one that I had tested recently. One of them is Zite. It is just like Flipboard but a bit lighter. You can simply pull the news and articles from news and magazine and then simply read the article.

Another one which is more lighter is Smartr. But this app does not offer you cooler visual output compare to Flipboard. They are more text based. I am still searching on more news app and will let you know.

Like Flipboard, Zite can pull stories from your Twitter or Google Reader accounts. It also lets you select topics of interest to add to your magazine. The app's claim to fame, however, is its ability to learn from your reading habits and serve up stories that are meaningful to you.