Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Umi X2 Quadcore Android Smartphone released for Rs.14,000

Umi X2 Quadcore Android Smartphone released for Rs.14,000

If you are looking for a device that has a powerful processor and unmatched performance in budget price then you can go for Umi X2 Quadcore Android phone launched recently. It has a powerful processor with ample of stuff that is needed to play hd gaming. It is 3 times faster compare to any phone in the market and above all the price of this device is just Rs.14,000. That is quiet more than enough. It has a 2GB RAM also. Due to quad core processor the phone becomes more powerful and better in performance.

UMI X2 Specifications:
    • Display: 5-inch IPS LCD Display
    • Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels
    • CPU: 1.2 GHz MTK6589 quad-core processor
    • RAM: 2 GB
    • Storage: 32GB Internal Storage, Expandable upto 32GB
    • Camera: 13 Megapixel rear camera, 3MP Front Facing camera
    • GPU: PowerVR SGX544 GPU
    • Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g with Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, GPS with A-GPS

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Umi X2 Quadcore Android Smartphone released for Rs.14,000

It is a budget device and also quiet great in output. There are hardly any models available in the market that offers you Quad Core performance. It is essential that you must checkout some detailed review first for this device or else there can be problem with the output later on.

I had bought a Karbonn device recently that has the latest OS and other things. But somehow there is an issue with heating. When I play games on the same it heats up a lot.

UMI is Chinese brand. I do not think that it is going to be so great. The performance basically depends on the processor and the chipset. This type of phones may come with tons of hardware configuration but they still lack a good performance due to which you have stay a bit away from this device. I will recommend going for brands that are quiet more trusted in many ways like Micromax in budget or Samsung and Sony if you have money to spend. It is essential that you check for the video review of the same first.

The phone has MTK6589 Quad Core processor clocked at 1.2GHz. It should provide a great performance. It is correct that it is not better to come on conclusion until it is tested. Because even after having that much amount of processor a number of dies not really offer you great output.

I had seen the specification of the device that really makes it more happening compare to any other device. The price fixed for this device is really affordable.

The other phones that are available in the market that offers you Quad Core processor is Xolo Q800, Zopo Libero HD and Micromax Canvas HD A116. These are the other three budget devices in the market that offers you Quad Core processor. Among which Micromax Canvas is rocking. It is widely sold and I think there are ample of users who are complete satisfied with the output. I hope there will be more devices coming out the market that will deliver similar specification.