Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Now Download a better Google Play Store for Android – v4.0.16

Now Download a better Google Play Store for Android – v4.0.16

Google PLAY Store 4.0.16 is a much enhanced play store that offers you a better output. The latest edition for download is 4.0.16. You can get the download link of the same directly from below. It is a direct apk download which you have to copy in your phone memory and run the setup. I am sure this will far more helpful for you in using Play Store. Before there was some issue with the same which are fixed. Google Play now is more stable.

Google PLAY Store 4.0.16 apk download

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Now Download a better Google Play Store for Android – v4.0.16

It is not just stable but cleaner. Basically you will get update directly when you launch it. But in some mobile it is not provided due to better visual. Still there are chances of installing the same using direct apk download. I had installed it on my old Gingerbread device and it is really working well. The new edition is optimized and much better compare to other. It is cool enough to locate applications and has some more additional categories.

The new play store is entirely changed. Thanks for giving the same. Earlier Play Store was crashing on my Mobile while running updates. But now the same is working really well. There is no issue with multiple app download and the performance is also great.

I found it more faster and better compared to the older one. I will recommend everyone to install the same. But there is very less chances that the same might work on devices running below than Gingerbread OS.

The store is revamped with greater look. I had updated that on my tablet and it is better. I am having a 3G sim. It is limited on internet bandwidth. While with the older version it was a bit complicated to locate some app due to poor search. This time Google has made it better in terms of performance. But still they had sticked with the old interface. They must do something to make the visual better and cleaner in terms of sorting apps based on categories.

Well you can get that in future easily. What I like in the new play store is that you can get many things instantly with simple tap. The old one just offers you a kind of web access interface. But the new one is specially designed to work with android platform and it also detects the phone model instantly.

I am looking for some feature like sorting on the basis of devices. Like you can find application suitable for Nexus at one side and app suitable for Galaxy on the other.

Can someone email me the apk? Please?

Banned User

If its an official upgrade why need of apk?

Banned User

What is the latest version of Google Play Store right now working for Android 4.4 ?

Quote Originally Posted by oslinjam View Post
    What is the latest version of Google Play Store right now working for Android 4.4 ?
    It is version 4.5.10. If you want you can download the same from here: Google Play v4.5.10