Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: AntTek Quick Settings app bring Jelly Bean 4.2 like Quick Settings panel on all Android devices

AntTek Quick Settings app bring Jelly Bean 4.2 like Quick Settings panel on all Android devices

Many of you might have seen one of the new features that invented with the launch of Android 4.2 Jelly Bean os and that is Quick Settings Panel which resides just next to Notification bar. So far probably this feature is available on with the devices running on latest Android 4.2 such as Google Nexus 4 and Galaxy S4 devices. I am going to provide you an awesome application that will give you this Quick settings on your phone no matter with which android version it is running. Even Gingerbread can get the jelly bean like Quick Settings. With this app you can find all the settings at one place. The application is called as AntTek Quick Settings. Have a look:

Once installed the settings panel is accessible through sliding down the Notification panel on any screen.. You just have to swipe your finger towards downside and the panel appears. It is a very handy tool. You can get this for free from Google Play Store.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: AntTek Quick Settings app bring Jelly Bean 4.2 like Quick Settings panel on all Android devices

Thanks for the info. I am already using the same. The app is very decent is configuring device settings and managing the calls. The app offers plenty of settings which are not easily accessible on the home screen. After reading this I downloaded it on my Galaxy device. It works greatly. There is a horizontal list of all apps listed on the home screen itself. It offers a great way of managing the settings without wasting much time and going more inside the menu.

Re: AntTek Quick Settings app bring Jelly Bean 4.2 like Quick Settings panel on all Android devices

I am using this on my 10inch tablet. I am a bit annoyed with the tablet interface. It shows everything on the top. Compare to that the app works more properly on a mobile device.

Though it is cool app but the interface is not so good on tablet. There must be some more options. Like accessing the same through a small icon or simply having a side bar on the home screen of something similar. A number of times the slider which is added by the app comes in between of menu key.

I think it is a good app. It is good for mobile. You are correct on that. I am using this on my LAVA IRIS mobile phone. The best part of using this app is that it offers a simple way of handling calls and also launching applications. There are ample of options available to customize the app and use it as per your need. I went to the app details and I found that it brings Jellybean Quick Settings feature on the Android. It works on Android 2.1 and higher.

I had just downloaded and install the same and really found it great. The app works nicely with Gingerbread also. It offers a great way of customizing the phone settings like the brightness and applying shortcut.

I thought there will be some problem with configuration of Gingerbread. But it syncs well. It is not just a quick setting tab but it is a kind of notification panel also. And also it is a application launcher. There are some nice customization options also available.