Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Did you got the new Hungama Music App for Andriod

Did you got the new Hungama Music App for Andriod

The new hungama app finally comes for Android Device. It is a worth getting application if you love music. Compare to any other app this one is a much better application. It has nice interface and easy way of selecting and location songs. The data of Hungama is around 2Million + songs. So you can expect the output it can give. You can find anything in it and it is much simpler. Also if you love devotional songs then here is a huge list available.

The app provides some interesting features such as:

• Free streaming for music and videos from our entire collection of content
    • Get trivia, lyrics and info for all the latest songs
    • Find songs similar to what's being played with our sleek, ultra-cool music player
    • Play music in GYM mode or SLEEP mode
    • And much more.

If you want you can download it from Google Play.

Re: Did you got the new Hungama Music App for Andriod

This looks like similar to Gaana app. But I also agree that the interface of hungama app is far more better. I found it really handy. And compare to other app one great thing I found on this is that you can also have some videos on it while other music app does not offer you this stuff.

I got a coupon to download some latest songs for free. It is really quick on 3G and Wi-Fi. There must be some kind of offline viewing solution available on the same.

No app on the web offers you offline solution. You have to use it on 3G or Wifi because the song is streamed on your device through internet. Offline solution means the songs will be downloaded on your pc which is not possible unless and until you buy it. I am using Saavn. The reason to use this app is streaming on slow internet connection. This app works great on slow internet. It is very light weight and you can select a song and keep it on streaming. Later on you can play it.

Quote Originally Posted by Param View Post
    I am using Saavn. The reason to use this app is streaming on slow internet connection. This app works great on slow internet. It is very light weight and you can select a song and keep it on streaming. Later on you can play it.
    Saavn is really very lightweight application compare to any other music app. I am using it on 2G. All I have to do is to keep the song on buffering for some time. And later on when it is streamed a bit it goes fine. I am also having hungama and gaana. But these apps are slow to some extent. On slow network it takes really long time to open and search. There must be some way to keep the songs on the phone itself when you are not connected to internet.

I think Gaana offers you download also. But that is also limited. The benefit of using Hungama is that you can have a huge database of songs. You can also get lyrics on it and you can also play the song in gym or sleep mode.

There are some quick features that make the app handier. The music player is very simple and efficient I think. You can share your playlist with others. Those who love to buy songs can get a great value here.