Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: tomb raider 2013 bug

tomb raider 2013 bug

Does anyone know what I should do in tomb raider 2013 strangling a man larra but y would come as I have seen on you tube is not only a circle with a red line in and then die larra

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: tomb raider 2013 bug

Hello Palsen.. soory buddy but i can't understand what exact you tell and what do you want to know. Can you be please in more details and specific?

Does anyone know what I should do in tomb raider 2013 a man have caught larra and is strangling larra, I have seen on you tube that you are suppose to push a key to get out of he`s head lock but the the thing that happens is a circle with a red line appears and then larra die`s

Quote Originally Posted by palsen View Post
    Does anyone know what I should do in tomb raider 2013 a man have caught larra and is strangling larra, I have seen on you tube that you are suppose to push a key to get out of he`s head lock but the the thing that happens is a circle with a red line appears and then larra die`s
    That is not a bug buddy, its actually requires a proper timing and concentration which is quite difficult as you have to put your Ears, knee and Gun at the same time. Anyways, you might have noticed that there are 2 circles, i.e. 1 outer circle and 2nd inner circle. And there use to be 2 symbols as well, Hand symbol= E the other symbol = F. Here you need to press it immediately as soon as the outer circle moves inside the inner circle. if you miss the timing, you will miss the shot and you will need to do it again and again, which offcourse sounds like a bug but it is not. So just concentrate and as soon as shrinking circle passes the mid-way point just press it.

Let me know if you need any more help.