Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Celkon A119 Phablet with Jelly Bean released at Rs.13,499

Celkon A119 Phablet with Jelly Bean released at Rs.13,499

Celkon has just launched a new mobile phone called as Signature HD A119. The cost of this device is Rs.13,499/- It has a 5 inch screen and loaded with Android 4.1 JellyBean OS. The mobile looks to be far better compare to existing Jellybean devices available in the market. Recently Xolo A1000 was released in the market that offers you a HD screen and good battery performance also. It looks soon we will be seeing some great mobile devices due to this rising android competition at a much reasonable rate.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Celkon A119 Phablet with Jelly Bean released at Rs.13,499

Signature HD A119, Canvas HD and Xolo A1000 are mobiles that come in similar range. Compare to other devices, this Signature HD seems to be far cheaper and better. If you check the full configuration then you will find that it is a new budget Jellybean device. Have a look at its specifications:

• Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
    • 5 inch touch screen display
    • Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)
    • 1280 x 720 pixels Resolutions
    • 1 GHz dual-core processor
    • 1GB RAM
    • 12MP auto focus camera with LED Flash, 3MP front-facing camera
    • 4GB internal memory (1.45 GB user memory), expandable upto 32GB using MicroSD
    • 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS/A-GPS
    • 2100 mAh battery

I am waiting for performance test and hope to find out a reasonable output here. And above all the device is offering you a 12MP camera. Which is not yet provided by any other devices at a price range of Rs.13,499

zeddo

I have the complete specification of this device and really it looks a budget model. It is giving you a powerful camera features such as 12MP on the backside and a 3MP on the front. I do not think there is any model available in the market providing such as great camera output. While the processor in it is 1Ghz dual core and ram is 1GB. So that looks like to be enough. It has a 2100mAH battery and other things are similar. Like the 5" screen size. If you are looking for good camera output then this device is great.

I had seen this in news. It is a dual sim phone. What about the gpu. What graphic memory does this device has. It looks like this is the first budget smartphone released by Celkon and they really look good in giving a greater output. 12MP camera is great. Recently I had tested Canvas HD which has 8MP camera. But the photo quality is not so great. You have to take the camera in sunlight to capture cool images. They might be offering great camera but some important features are still not available.

You are right. I am having Canvas HD. It is great for gaming, but if you want to capture photos you will need good light condition. The same thing in Nokia Lumia is different. It is having a better camera output with nice camera features. When I go looking for android devices I usually search for device that can give me good gaming performance and battery while HD is getting common in many phones. Also battery performance is another important aspect to check before buying a phone.