Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: How is Videocon A27 mobile phone at a price of Rs.6000

How is Videocon A27 mobile phone at a price of Rs.6000

Videocon just released A27 smartphone for Rs.6000. It has ICS on the same with dual sim features. I think this is another budget ICS phone released in the market. And as per the photos that I had seen of this device it looks great. It has a nice 4inch wvga display on the front with ample of connectivity options. It is not great about storage. It has a 3MP camera on the back and vga on the front side.

Re: How is Videocon A27 mobile phone at a price of Rs.6000

That is a low range phone. There are many devices like that are available on Flipkart. If you sort from low to high you wll be able to find the mobile output on the basis of price range. And if you are planning to buy mobile device at a price range of rs.6000 then just have a look on some models under Micromax also. I am sure you will get some nice hardware support on it.

You are correct. Micromax ia having a lot more better models compare to A27. Not only Mciromax but there are more manufacturers selling the same kind of device at a much better price ratio. I am sure you will be able to choose the best one.

It is recommended that you compare each of them on the basis of hardware and internal storage. Then check back again. I am sure you will get what you are looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by The User View Post
    That is a low range phone. There are many devices like that are available on Flipkart. If you sort from low to high you wll be able to find the mobile output on the basis of price range. And if you are planning to buy mobile device at a price range of rs.6000 then just have a look on some models under Micromax also. I am sure you will get some nice hardware support on it.
    If you are willing to spend Rs.6000 then why don’t you go for Galaxy Y Duos. It is a great mobile phone. It features dual sim and 2MP camera. It has great performance also. But it is having Gingerbread not ICS. And in future it is not going to ICS update at all. If you are looking for ICS device then there are more choices and so the budget also rises. Like Xolo. With more cpu performance and more battery power.