Thread: BioShock Infinite Save Game location on windows

BioShock Infinite Save Game location on windows

As my title suggests, i'm looking for the location where Bioshock Infinite saves its data. Actually i came here today to solved a problem of a guy here who was asking for Save game file as he lost his progress but i myself fall into problem it seems.

As i am also playing this game from past 7 hours i thought to help him by sharing my save progress in reply to his post but i'm not able to find my saves itself. Infact i dont know where does this game saves all the progress. I already checked the installation folder of Bioshock Infinite under programs files. Checked all its subfolders but it seems like save game file is nowhere.

So as i would like to keep myself as well on safer side i would like to backup my Save files. Can anyone please let me know the Save Directory of Bioshock Infinite or Bioshock 3 (whatever you call it)?

Thank you very much in advance.

Re: BioShock Infinite Save Game location on windows

Hello Discusser,

It was really good to hear that you wanna help the member out here. Appreciated. Anyways, i haven't received the game copy for mine hence i cannot be so sure about its save directory but as far as i have experience with video games developed by developer 2K Games or Irrational Games, their all games use to save the data under My Documents folder. The actual path for Save Directory for Bioshock Infinite would be as follows depending on your operating system:

On Windows XP
    C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\My Documents\BioShock Infinite\
    On Windows 7
    C:\Users\<username>\Documents\BioShock Infinite\
    You should most probably get the save files at theabove location but in case it is not available there, then check these folders:

C:\Users\<username>\Application Data\BioshockInfinite\MEMORY\CurrentGame
    C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\BioShockInfini te
    Let me know if you face any difficulty.

Regards.

BioShock Infinite use to keep its Save Game file at C:\Document and Settings\(user name)\My Documents\Bioshock 3\SaveGames

Thank you very much for the helps guys, and thanks for the appreciation as well.

I'll check all those locations as soon as i start my computer (at present on laptop) and if i found the same, i'll surely attach my Save Data.

Keep Gaming :-*

Hi.

I'm playing BioShock Infinite on Steam and my operating system is Windows 7. I'm sure the above mentioned paths will not work for me, right?

So can anyone also please let me know where is the Save location on steam ?

Quote Originally Posted by Hart View Post
    I'm playing BioShock Infinite on Steam and my operating system is Windows 7. I'm sure the above mentioned paths will not work for me, right?

So can anyone also please let me know where is the Save location on steam ?
    Yes Of course those save directories will not work for you because Steam has their own locations. You can find your save data at any of the following locations for Bioshock Infinite on Steam:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\XXXX\8870\remote\savedata

OR

C:\program files\Steam\steamapps\... ahead there will be some subfolders related to your game's name. Check those files.

• TechDiscussion
      Sponsored
      Advertisement