Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: BioShock Infinite PC Save Game direct download

BioShock Infinite PC Save Game direct download

Hello friends, i'm once again back here for urgent help. Hope you guys will help me surely. I downloaded BioShock Infinite just few hours after its official launched and installed on my gaming system. So far i have played it more than 5 hours and went out for some work after quitting the game. Later when i came back home and started i found that there is no Save date on my system. :-[ I mean the game dint saved any progress in those 5 hours of gameplay.

I again played for about 30 minutes and noticed that my copy of BioShock Infinite is not having Auto Save. Damn. I tried and searched option to save the progress but seems like its is neither there. Here i wanted to know two things?

1. Is this problem just with me or all BioShock Infinite gamers are having the same system? Are your Auto Save Working fine or do you guys have option to Save the game Manually?
    2. I have already played the game more than 5 hours and as there is no Save Date, i will need to play it again from the beginning which i dont want at all. So if anyone one here is playing this game, please provide me your Save Game file. Please share your save file here.

Thank you very much.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: BioShock Infinite PC Save Game direct download

Quote Originally Posted by SwaT View Post
    Later when i came back home and started i found that there is no Save date on my system. :-[ I mean the game dint saved any progress in those 5 hours of gameplay.
    Damn, what are you saying buddy? Are you sure about that?

My download is in progress and will be done probably in next hour. But as you said there is no Auto Save nor Manual save option, how its gonna work?? I mean do we need to keep on playing it continuously until the end? Very Sad.

If it is so, i think i wont be playing it :'(

Well i have just installed the game, tested if it is working fine on my system and closed. I'll start paying it probably from tomorrow morning So as of now i cannot be so sure that there is any problem with its save system.

As far as "SwaT" second question is concerned, Sorry dude, as the game is launched just today itself, it will take few more hours to get the save game. I can provide you mine by tomorrow noone. But, if you want i can help you with its Game Trainer which will provide you unlimited Ammunition, unlimited money, unlocked weapons. no Reload requires, you wont die, you get infinite Salt, and many more such tweaks.

So as you said you lost your 5 hours gameplay, i think you can use this trainer to cover those 56 hours in just 2 hours with the helps of these stuffs. You can download the same from attachment below
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by The Patcher View Post
    As far as "SwaT" second question is concerned, Sorry dude, as the game is launched just today itself, it will take few more hours to get the save game. I can provide you mine by tomorrow noone. But, if you want i can help you with its Game Trainer which will provide you unlimited Ammunition, unlimited money, unlocked weapons. no Reload requires, you wont die, you get infinite Salt, and many more such tweaks.

So as you said you lost your 5 hours gameplay, i think you can use this trainer to cover those 56 hours in just 2 hours with the helps of these stuffs. You can download the same from attachment below
    Thank you very much for your attempt to help me out The Patcher. I'll try that trainer but still i request you to please attach your Save Files as soon as possible, atleast upto mission 2. I was somewhere on mission 3 when left the game.

I hope you do the needful by tomorrow as you said. Thanks again.

GTS

If it can help someone, i bought you Save game for Xbox 360 version of Bioshock Infinite. Sorry, i dont play games on PC as i have this console, hence no save for PC. Xbox users can download the same from below attachment.
    Attached Files Attached Files

As the threads seems to be for PC Save games and not for Xbox, here i bring you the Bioshock Infinite hundred percent completed Save Game download for PC. You can download the same from below URL. As the file was large in size and limitations of attachment size on this site, i uploaded it on media sharing. You can download the same from there.

Bioshock Infinite PC Save Game Download (FLT version)

Enjoy

hi jake ... it's beter to upload your file into techdiscussion server . ican't download it from 4shared server ....

Quote Originally Posted by maxpayne s View Post
    hi jake ... it's beter to upload your file into techdiscussion server . ican't download it from 4shared server ....
    I said as the size of save game file was too high according to the limit of this site (2MB) hence i uploaded on 4shared.

By the way what is the problem you getting while downloading from there?

Hey guys, are you still looking for Save Game for Bioshock Infinite? If yes, you can download the 100% completed save file from below URL:

Bioshock Infinite PC Save Game Download

Quote Originally Posted by saanz View Post
    Hey guys, are you still looking for Save Game for Bioshock Infinite? If yes, you can download the 100% completed save file from below URL:
    Thanks for posting that link, what do i do with the sav files? none of them are .bsb
    I know where to put them but which one/s do i use?