Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Poll: Playstation 4 versus Xbox 720 Comparison

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Playstation 4 VS Xbox 720 - Which is the best?

Playstation 4 VS Xbox 720 - Which is the best?

Soon we will see these two new gaming consoles. I found PS3 much better compared to Xbox. There are ample of reason behind the same. So according to you I want to know which one will be great. Because PS4 will offer more graphics while Microsoft is not going to stay behind is making Xbox 720 more exclusive. I had seen there is a race towards 3D graphics and motion sensing. Xbox already has a motion sensing support.

Please provide your thoughts and Vote for your favorite gaming console out of these two.

Re: Playstation 4 VS Xbox 720 - Which is the best?

I had gone through a number of news on the internet which is based on PS4. Most of them say that this time Sony is going to make hard core gaming console. This will have a beast 8 core processor and much more powerful graphic hardware which makes it far better compare to any other game available in the market.

I hope PS4 will come out soon and give out advance gaming benefit to us. But there is no information available on the hardware nor there is anything provided about final release.

Mostly Xbox and PS3 will be compared on the basis of hardware configuration. There is a serious competition among these two consoles and both are contending for the championship. Rumors are around that this time Xbox 72 is going to beat the market.

It is going to give a device that is capable of giving high quality motion sensing gaming output. There are great changes in the hardware this time. Compare to our existing consoles this will be monster.

Quote Originally Posted by The Patcher View Post
    I had gone through a number of news on the internet which is based on PS4. Most of them say that this time Sony is going to make hard core gaming console. This will have a beast 8 core processor and much more powerful graphic hardware which makes it far better compare to any other game available in the market.

I hope PS4 will come out soon and give out advance gaming benefit to us. But there is no information available on the hardware nor there is anything provided about final release.
    I got some info on the leaked specification of PS4. This console will give 8 Core processor with 8GB GDDR5 RAM. So you can expect the output. It will be a 64bit processor that will deliver high performance output and great performance on the same hand. While compare to that Xbox may be running on AMD processor. There will be a lot more similarity among both but there is chances of getting a much better PS4.

GTS

Both the console manufacturers are planning to make the game more realistic and simply provide a great output.

No matter which gaming console you choose this time, your gaming experience will be more enhanced. Unless and until the devices are not finally released in the market it is not worth discussing. Because only after the release the right output can be determined. Both will be also having a social media integration through which people can share their achievements.

Considering the leaked specs and rumors, it seems that the PS4 would be a more potent gaming console. the XBox 720 will focus more towards being a home entertainment device. Also, there are rumors of a more immersive 3D gaming in XBox. But I guess we will have to wait till Christmas 2013 what is real!