Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Hungama App is best for music streaming on Android

Hungama App is best for music streaming on Android

If you are looking for best music and video streaming application for Android devices the simply download Hungama. It is a great application. It has tons of music and video files that allow you to stream free content and work really well. I had just downloaded and found it awesome compare to other applications. There is a huge list of songs available on this applications.

Re: Hungama App is best for music streaming on Android

I am using Saavn. I found it easier compare to other music streaming applications. There are fewer choices in Saavn but it does not lag nor freezes also the streaming much more easily here. It even works well on regular 2G connection. Compare to that other app needs a far better internet bandwidth. Or else they buffer a lot.

I agree with that. I am using Gaana. It is the best music app. It works great on 3G and wifi. The reason to use Gaana is that it offers you a different set of categories and menus from where you can choose a different number of things. It works really well and has nice output. And along with bollywood it also gives international song choices.

Quote Originally Posted by Test User View Post
    I agree with that. I am using Gaana. It is the best music app. It works great on 3G and wifi. The reason to use Gaana is that it offers you a different set of categories and menus from where you can choose a different number of things. It works really well and has nice output. And along with bollywood it also gives international song choices.
    You guys must try Hungama. You are missing something. Hungama also gives you video content which no other music app gives. And the streaming better. You can find ample of songs in different language. The user interface is also very cool here. I found the collection great on this.