Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Resident Evil 6 Save Game Download for PC

Resident Evil 6 Save Game Download for PC

Hey guys, I need some urgent help from you all. I installed Resident Evil 6 on my PC yesterday night. Before going to sleep I played the first chapter and later checked my save files, it was created and saved in my save game directory. Today I continued the game and it started right from where I stopped yesterday night. All OK so far. Now as you all might be aware that save system provided in this 6th installment is same like its earlier installments which wont allow us to save the game manually. It use to save automatically when we reach the checkpoint.

Today I kept playing and successfully completed half of the 4th chapter as well when my computer suddenly got turned off due to some power failure in my house. It came back after a minute and started the system and game. After clicking Continue I found my game loaded the from the beginning of the 2nd Chapter, its exactly from where I ended yesterday and started today morning.

Where does my rest of the progress gone? I mean, I was in middle of the 4th chapter but it is starting from the 2nd chapter now? Damn. I now need to play the next 3 chapters again which means about 5 hours of gameplay again. I donít want to do it.

Can anyone please provide Save game for Resident Evil 6 PC version? No matter if it is completed upto 3rd Chapter. Thanks in advance.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Resident Evil 6 Save Game Download for PC

That was really very Sad to hear :-\ . I guess your game progress dint got saved because of unexpected power failure. This is not the default behavior but it happens with many games, many times, where the game wont get saved in power failure or unexpected shutdown though you had saved the game manually or game was saved automatically. So there is nothing you or me can do in it.

But as far as helping you is concerned, Sorry to say that I donít have the Save Game files but I found you a PC game trainer for Resident Evil 6 which will help you get some extra stuffs using which you can reach upto 4th chapter quickly. This trainer will provide you unlimited ammunition, health, save position. You will also able to freeze your enemies or kill them with just one hit. There are many more such things which will help you to reach the stage faster where you were before. Once you get to the half of 4th chapter, simply disable the trainer and continue your normal game.

I think is better than playing the game again for 5 hours or waiting until anyone gets the Save Game file here. If you want you can download it from the attachment below.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    I think is better than playing the game again for 5 hours or waiting until anyone gets the Save Game file here. If you want you can download it from the attachment below.
    Thanks a lot for the advice buddy. I think you are right. It is better to go with this trainer. But can you please tell me how can i use or activate this trainer on my Game?

Its very simple to do, friend. You just need to download the attachment, extract it somewhere on your hard drive, install the trainer by double clicking. Once installed run the trainer and press Win+D key to minimize to desktop. Now launch the game and hit F1 key.

Thats it. This will activate the trainer. Now you can activate those features by pressing Numpad keys. Every keys has unique features. 8)

Sorry PC gamers. I do have the save games but it is for Xbox 360, not for PC version.

if anyone looking for Resident Evil 6 Save for Xbox 360 then here is the 100% completed Ultimate Save data. Download from below attachment and have fun. :-*

Hey guys... this is my first save game here. Actually i usually play games on Steam hence never saved my saves as i know they will not work for you guys playing it on local PC. But as i see here many people are looking for the same, i thought to share Resident Evil 6 save files but note, this is for Steam Version. If you are playing the game on Steam, than this will help you lot as it is fully competed with all weapons and other stuffs unlocked.

Hey guys, here is the 100% completed Save Game for PC version (Non steam and Non FLT). This is for the normal PC game we play.

Download from the attachment given below.

where is savegame location for normal PC version, i confused really

Quote Originally Posted by mtrerx View Post
    where is savegame location for normal PC version, i confused really
    It should be at C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Pro gram Files\Capcom\resident evil 6\

For more info about the save directory for RE6, check this discussion.

Is there any save game editor?