Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Firefox Smart Watch coming soon

Firefox Smart Watch coming soon

It looks Mozilla is planning something smarter this time. It is in news that soon there will be a watch running on Firefox OS. It will be loaded with ample of additional features. In short it will be a smart watch. There is no final confirmation when it is going to be out. The watch will support Firefox applications that will help you to sync data. There is already some brands in the market like Sony who had released a portable watch type gadget for their devices.

Re: Firefox Smart Watch coming soon

That looks cool. I had seen the photo. But what would be the benefit of this? Will there be any sim slot on it or it will work on Wifi? The only benefit I think here we will get is using Firefox application on the same. Getting smarter feature.

I think it has something do with Firefox mobile phone which is going to released in the market soon. It can be a step ahead from the competitors in releasing some cool gadgets.

These are very costly gadget. I do not think users will be interested in investing a good amount is just buying a watch. I am waiting for the mobile phone actually. Because android here is already rocking the market. On the other hand I want to see what new Firefox OS can provide. It will be great to use a android watch instead of any other platform.

Quote Originally Posted by babu View Post
    It looks Mozilla is planning something smarter this time. It is in news that soon there will be a watch running on Firefox OS. It will be loaded with ample of additional features. In short it will be a smart watch. There is no final confirmation when it is going to be out. The watch will support Firefox applications that will help you to sync data. There is already some brands in the market like Sony who had released a portable watch type gadget for their devices.
    The watch that you guys are talking about is Bambook Smart Watch. This is still under development. The watch might work on Firefox OS or on Android or on both. The watch will offer great features and better output instantly. There are chances of having a sim slot on the same, but till the final specification are not released it is not worth to talk.