Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Lava W150 Pocket Router Driver and Upgradation help

Lava W150 Pocket Router Driver and Upgradation help

Hi,
    last month i bought this pocket wireless router named Lava W150 so that i can use internet connection on my Lava Iris smartphone as well as a tablet. I installed the router on my home PC without any problem which was running with Windows XP. Now as i want to move out of station, i thought to install the same on my laptop so that i can be online anywhere but there is some problem in its installation process.

Whenever i try to install it on my Windows 7 laptop, it says installation failed and the reason is Missing Drivers. My system is asking for drivers. I tried searching for the same but dint found it anywhere. So can anyone of you have its driver for Windows 7, please let me know from where did you download it?

Also when i was using it on my XP desktop computer i got notification about its update. So also let me know how can i upgrade Lava W150.

Thanks for all your helps.

Re: Lava W150 Pocket Router Driver and Upgradation help

Hello Ajay, here is the step by step process for upgrading your Lava W150 pocket Router:

1: Connect with W150 WI-FI network and enter http://router.3g (or 192.168.169.1) in the Browser, then enter in settings(Button present at top right corner of homepage)

2: Click “Admin”,enter into “Upload”page

3: In “Upload” page,click “Choose File” button and select firmware file,then select “Apply”

4: Upgrading process will take some time and router will restart automatically after upgrade.

5: Due to restart, the device will get disconnected and so the Lava web UI will be disconnected.

6: Above steps will ensure device has been upgraded successfully. Please reboot the device to ensure settings are in effect.

Thank you very much for the help buddy... but how can follow those steps if i'm not only able to install the router on my laptop. I need the drivers for the same.

Please let me know from where can i download the same?

Quote Originally Posted by Ajay View Post
    Thank you very much for the help buddy... but how can follow those steps if i'm not only able to install the router on my laptop. I need the drivers for the same.

Please let me know from where can i download the same?
    Dont worry Ajay. It is already available in the download section. You can download the same from below URL.

Download Lava W150 Drivers and Manual

Quote Originally Posted by MegaTron View Post
    Dont worry Ajay. It is already available in the download section. You can download the same from below URL.

Download Lava W150 Drivers and Manual

can anyone suggest me how to get a bsnl evdo ( zte 8700) dongle working on lava w 150.
    ps i read that it was out there on their final firmware update but i cant find it anywhere.
    thanks