Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Sniper Elite Nazi Zombie Army Save Game download for pc

Sniper Elite Nazi Zombie Army Save Game download for pc

Hey guys, i am in need of your helps. I started playing this Sniper Elite DLC just yesterday night and really enjoyed it so far. As of now i have completed several hours of gameplay including ball shot (if you know :P). But now there is some problem in my PC. First the game started crashing as soon as i launch it. after i tried launching 4 to 5, dont know what happened my PC is rebooting and crashing continuously. I dont know what happened.

So i think i'll need to reformat my computer and install back everything from scratch, including the game itself. Well thats not a big deal but the only concern is i'll loose all my progress so far in the game :. So i wanted to know if someone here is playing Nazi Zombie Army. If yes, can you please share your save file with me? It will be really helpful.

Your helps will be appreciated.

Re: Sniper Elite Nazi Zombie Army Save Game download for pc

Even i am in need of the same. I request somebody please help. I'm stuck a stage and unable to pass it. So need the save game file

If not, atleast provide download for Sniper Elite Nazi Zombie Army Trainer.

Quote Originally Posted by Ettan View Post
    First the game started crashing as soon as i launch it. after i tried launching 4 to 5, dont know what happened my PC is rebooting and crashing continuously. I dont know what happened.

So i think i'll need to reformat my computer and install back everything from scratch, including the game itself. Well thats not a big deal but the only concern is i'll loose all my progress so far in the game :.
    Sorry to say guys, i'm not playing Nazi Zombie Army DLC hence dont have either its save game or the trainer but "Ettan", you can help your self as well as other guys in need of save file. Wanna know how?

As you said you have played the game already for hours but the only problem is your system crashes and rebooting continuously. Well, what you can do is restart your computer and boot into SAFE MODE. Open the save game directory as mentioned in this article for Nazi Zombie Arm. Copy and paste the files on USB drive or attach it to your mail. Now you can simply reformat your PC but you have your save files safe with you.

Once system is up, restore the save files again to the same directory and load the game. Thats it...but dont forget to share your save games here as well.

Hope this helps.

Hello Friends, sorry about the save game file, i dont have it but i can surely help you with the trainer.

Here is the +5 trainer for Nazi Zombie Army. Just install, Run, start the game, press F1 and you are done.

Enjoy
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown View Post
    Hello Friends, sorry about the save game file, i dont have it but i can surely help you with the trainer.

Here is the +5 trainer for Nazi Zombie Army. Just install, Run, start the game, press F1 and you are done.
    Thanks for the trainer buddy but can you please provide the Save Data please? I need t badly.

Somebody please help.