Thread: Crysis 3 save game and Trainer download for PC

Crysis 3 save game and Trainer download for PC

Hey guys...i have downloaded Crysis 3 day before yesterday. After putting lots of efforts and researches finally i got its crack yesterday and started playing the game. However i just tested the game for about 10 minutes if it is working fine. Now today i started playing the missions. After playing it for about two hours i have reached in the middle of 2nd mission and got stuck here where i'm not able to move ahead as the game is very difficult. If anyone want i will let you know the exact location where i'm stuck.

So to move ahead of here i was thinking to use save game file as i have already wasted more than a hour but unable to get out of here. Hence i request you guys if anyone has started playing Crysis 3, can you please share your save files (no matter wherever you are) if you have completed 2nd mission? Please, i need it badly. Also as i said the game is bit tough, can anyone also provide me download link for Trainer as well?

Thank you.

Re: Crysis 3 save game and Trainer download for PC

Hello Fulton, can yoiu please tell me from where did you found the Crack? Even i downloaded it right on 19th Feb but yet i'm not able to play the game as it is asking for Crack which i dont know from where to get?

Please tell me or share the crack with us.

Well it is very difficult to get the Save game so early but as you are in need, i can help you with the Crysis 3 Trainer. This will help you with unlimited Health and Energy, super Speed and jump, it will also provide mega Ammo without need of reloading again and again, invisibility, increased Accuracy unlimited Inventory and many more.

If you need you can download it from the attachment below. In order to install and use this trainer you just need to first run the trainer then start the Game and Press F1 at the Main Menu.

Hope it helps.
    Attached Files Attached Files

hi guys ...
    i have this game but i can't resume the game at the chapter 6 .
    i need the full save game ...
    Does any one have this save game ?
    if you have please upload and import the link in to this post ...
    TNX

Damn, even i'm searching for Save Files but dint found it anywhere. What has happened to all all gamers, aren't they playing Crysis 3? Or they dont want o share the saves? I can only found the stupid websites in searches, some of them are taking me to fake sites and some of them want me to complete the surveys.

Isn't there a single person who can share their saves with us? Please help.

By the way, I have a trainer +8 for Crysis 3. Hope it helps you in anyway. Download it from attachment below.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hello guys,

Here is the Genuine Save Game file for Crysis 3 (PC Version). Download from below URL:

Chapter 6 - Only Human and Ceph Mastermind Boss Fight

You can also download the same from our Download Center

Thanks a lot for the save game file Gamer, really appreciated. But it is only until 6th Chapter. I'm stuck on 7th Chapter since yesterday. So can you please post the Save game for 7th Chapter? It will be very helpful for me. ???

Quote Originally Posted by Cry-sis View Post
    Thanks a lot for the save game file Gamer, really appreciated. But it is only until 6th Chapter. I'm stuck on 7th Chapter since yesterday. So can you please post the Save game for 7th Chapter? It will be very helpful for me. ???
    To download the final Crysis 3 save game chapter 7 Gods and Monsters and Alpha-Ceph Final Boss Fight, with other chapter's save file of crysis 3 game, go to this link - http://www.gamegifted.blogspot.in/20...load-with.html

Thanks a lot Dinsh... thats exactly what i was searching for.

Appreciated 8)

Hey guys, here is the 100% completed save game for Crysis 3. As the file is about 74MB in size i have uploaded it on my 4shared account. You can download from there.

Download Crysis 3 100% Save Game