Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance PC Save Game download

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance PC Save Game download

Hey guys... i need urgent help from you all. Today i bought/download Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance and installed it on my PC. Installation went fine and i played the game fine for few hours but later it started freezing at specific level. It is level 3rd. Every time it is getting at the same stage. Its been past one hour i'm stuck right there itself and its getting very irritating now.

So i want to know if someone here is playing Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance. If yes, please share your save game file for this game, exact after 3rd level so that i can move ahead.

Thank you very much for all your helps.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance PC Save Game download

It was bit surprising to hear that you choose Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance at the same day when Crysis 3 launched :-X. Anyways, we all have our own choice.

As per your question, we will need to wait for some more time because lets hope someone else is playing MGR: Revengeance here so that he can share his file because me and few of my gamer friends are all preparing for Crysis 3. Lets hope to find out someone with Revengeance.

Quote Originally Posted by Denmark View Post
    Hey guys... i need urgent help from you all. Today i bought/download Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance and installed it on my PC. Installation went fine and i played the game fine for few hours but later it started freezing at specific level. It is level 3rd. Every time it is getting at the same stage. Its been past one hour i'm stuck right there itself and its getting very irritating now.

So i want to know if someone here is playing Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance. If yes, please share your save game file for this game, exact after 3rd level so that i can move ahead.
    Sorry... even i have order Crysis 3... no Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance.

I'll find out if any of my friend is playing this game. Will sure get his saves to share here.

Do anyone have save gem for this game? Please share.

I need it badly.

I too have a very similar problem as Denmark. In my case, after freezing and kept playing the game for an hour and turned off my system. later when i started the game, it says my saves are corrupt. Now it starts the game from beginning. Somebody please help. Any save game will be appreciated.

Hello RE-6, are you playing the game on PC or PS3? If PC, i cannot help you because i play on PS3 console. So, for those who are playing this on PS3 can download the 100% completed save from attachment below.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hey guys, even i dont have the save game because i have just started the game but can help you with the Game Trainer (if you guys want to use cheat). This is a +4 game trainer for Revengeance offering you unlimited ammunition, weapons, unlimited health, stealth mode, super damage, unlocked missions, unlimited grenades and lots more. You just need to start the game first, minimize the game and run the trainer, not press F1 key and the trainer is activated with your game. You can download the trainer from below link:

Download MGR: Revengeance Game Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Denmark View Post
    Denmark, here is my 100 completed save game file for MGR Revengeance. The game is completed but because of getting busy in work now a days, my just VR training missions are left. I guess, this would be still helpful for you. You can download it from the attachment below. This is for PC version.

Appreciate your help raone, but i already got one with all VR missions completed 100% save game from download center.

I appreciate your help though

Quote Originally Posted by raone View Post
    The game is completed but because of getting busy in work now a days, my just VR training missions are left.
    Here is a save file with all VR mission completed, along with entire game finished at highest difficulty level. Hope you enjoy it.