Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: YouTube video downloader app for Samsung galaxy s3 and Note 2

YouTube video downloader app for Samsung galaxy s3 and Note 2

I am using Galaxy S3. It is an awesome phone. I am using it on wifi network. Now I am having a good bandwidth. I am looking for a nice YouTube downloader for this mobile phone. I searched on the entire web but still not able to find out which app will be good. Whatever app that I got just offers me to stream media content. I cannot download them. I think there must be some application that can allow me to download YouTube videos on my phone.

Re: YouTube video downloader app for Samsung galaxy s3 and Note 2

There are many applications. Among them the most popular is TubeMate. It is a very tiny and easy to use application that allow you simple menu to download and save YouTube videos. You must take care that you should avoid copyright videos.

Those are legally not available for download. But other than this you can get helpful videos through this app. It has a direct download button that allows you to get the streaming content on your phone memory.

I am using droid YouTube downloader. The reason to use this app is that it is less freezing. I was using Tubemate before. It allows you to download multiple app at once. But the navigations not good and when you put more than one video on download it freezes. While droid youtube downloader is simple and easy to use. It offers a simple interface to download videos quickly. You must check out the interface. I do not find anything simple than this.

Quote Originally Posted by Heer View Post
    I am using Galaxy S3. It is an awesome phone. I am using it on wifi network. Now I am having a good bandwidth. I am looking for a nice YouTube downloader for this mobile phone. I searched on the entire web but still not able to find out which app will be good. Whatever app that I got just offers me to stream media content. I cannot download them. I think there must be some application that can allow me to download YouTube videos on my phone.
    Search on Google Play. I am sure you can find ample of applications in that. Some apps that I know are WonTube. This is another popular application with simple way to download videos. It is good to use this application on wifi because on slow network they does not really work well. I found Tubemate as one of the best app for getting streaming videos. The only negative aspect of this app is that it is only made for YouTube. You cannot get videos from other media sites.