Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big huge problem with DmC Devil May Cry 5 - BUG

Big huge problem with DmC Devil May Cry 5 - BUG

Hy guys!

Well I don't want to bother you so this is it:
    yesterday a friend of mine gave me Devil May Cry 5 for PC and I installed it.Everything went fine until I get to mission 12 because there I have a big bug in the game (but my friend who played it didn't noticed it) well wen I got to Vergil in the server room I start fight but after I defeat the rage spawn the mission won't go on!

I mean at that point the floor is supposed to break and some enemies should come from the hole in the floor (after that Vergil should give you a gun or something like that) but the floor doesn't get broken and I am left wandering in the room for hours!My friend told me to install the update that was released some day ago, I did it and restarted the mission but nothing changed!I also searched in this community for the discussions about fixing some problems with this game but every solutions you guys gave before didn't worked at all even the saved datas you gave aren't useful (the game says "corrupted file" to every save I tried to put in the folder :'( )

So my friend decided to give me his save data of the game and that ones are ok (the game recognize them) but I had the same bug in mission 12 every time I try to star it and at every difficulty mode. If you want a video of what happens I can do it for you.

What can I do?Please someone can help me?
    Thank you very much guys!

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Big huge problem with DmC Devil May Cry 5 - BUG

Me and many of my friends have already finished Mission 12 but we haven't faced any such problem. I mean, after defeating the rage we were able to moved ahead and play the next mission. I think you are missing something or making mistake. It will be good If you can show us a minute video of what's happening exactly. Also it will be great if you can share your save files here.

Until you reply with your video, i think you should try re-installing the game again. It may fix the problem. As you already have the save files, there wont be any problem after re-installing. Just make one thing sure that before re-installing DMC 5, backup your Save files and completely delete each and every folder of DMC, restart the computer and then Install.

Let me know the results.
    Regards.

OK there is a video I made yesterday but I don't have 5 messages posted therefore I can't put here the link, if you check on youtube -DmC Devil May Cry PC big BUG!!!! (mission 12 "under siege" mission 12 "Sotto Assedio")- you will find it.

Anyway if you want I can make another video from the beginning of the mission to the point it stops.
    Well I would like to share my saved data (the one I got from my friend and I went on playing with it) but actually I don't know how to do it :-[

I tried to reinstall the game but nothing has changed...but I didn't try to do it after rebooting the PC, I'll try this afternoonand I'll let youknow.

Thank you very much for your reply!

Quote Originally Posted by addicted View Post
    Well I would like to share my saved data (the one I got from my friend and I went on playing with it) but actually I don't know how to do it :-[

I tried to reinstall the game but nothing has changed...but I didn't try to do it after rebooting the PC, I'll try this afternoonand I'll let youknow.
    Alrite.. i watched the video and give me sometime to find the solution. Until i then, as you said you will try to re-install it again after rebooting, please do it because unless you reboot there use to be some cache remained in the system which wont effect until system is restarted.

And secondly, for attaching the save files, just when you try posting here in this forum, you can see a option below called 'Attachments and other options', just click on it to attach files.

Ok first of all I have to say thank you very much for your help! ;D
    I tried to reinstall the game after rebooting but the bug is still there
    Anyway I'll try to add here my save datas.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Ok I installed the game on my other PC that runs Windows XP and not Windows 7 like the portable on and the game seem not to have the problem so I'll waive the HD but I'll go on with the story.

Thank you very much indeed for helping me Hulk!

Glad to hear its working for you now... And yeah, You are always Welcome

I found the solution! Not all the beasts of the third wave down to attack. There is a second level in the scenario, you need to climb up to this level and kill the beasts that are up there. It has to have all the skills already acquired Dante to get up. Sorry my bad English, do not speak English, I used google

how to make it too? i have the same problem that same as you /.\ can you gv me your friend save data ? or is there any solution ?

same problem game won't run killing rage spawn my os window 8.1 pro.......