Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Best Ebook reader for Samsung Galaxy S3

Best Ebook reader for Samsung Galaxy S3

Which is a good eBook reader available for Galaxy S3? I am having a set of files that are in various format. Many of them are in pdf and some are in .cdr. but I am unable to find anything better than Adobe Reader. It is not really true that Android lacks a good ebook reader application.

I am sure it is available. But I do not want to add a reader that is loaded with ads and provide features which I am never going to use. I need something like kindle.

Re: Best Ebook reader for Samsung Galaxy S3

According to me Adobe reader is one of the best e-book readers available for many android Smartphone. It is easy to use and it also offers you many easy features to scrawl pages and to read the entire content properly. I found it very lightweight to use. I always keep PDF files in my Tablet PC and use a adobe reader to read them. While there are many other applications available on Google playing that you can use for the same purpose.

I will also recommend you to go for adobe reader according to me this is the only application available on Google play which does not has those unnecessary advertisements.

I was using one before that offer a multipurpose reading solution and on the same hand whenever I open it there were lots of ad on the home screen. Second thing which is said about is it is a very lightweight to use and it opens quickly. While other application may consume your CPU more.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayushi View Post
    Which is a good eBook reader available for Galaxy S3? I am having a set of files that are in various format. Many of them are in pdf and some are in .cdr. but I am unable to find anything better than Adobe Reader. It is not really true that Android lacks a good ebook reader application.

I am sure it is available. But I do not want to add a reader that is loaded with ads and provide features which I am never going to use. I need something like kindle.
    Adilko book reader is one of the most popular e-book applications available on Google play. By default in many android devices you can find this application pre-installed. I do not think there is unnecessary ad on this application also. It allow you to arrange your different the books in different category and read the one that you want quickly. I like the interface of this application very much.

If you’re thinking to get a Kindle type interface on your android device then it is not possible at all. Come by to a mobile phone, Kindle is specifically optimized for reading only. While other application that you find on Google play has many more features that can enhance your reading.

Just search e-book reader on Google play and you can get the entire list of various application related to that on your screen.