Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Games for Micromax Funbook free download

Games for Micromax Funbook free download

Where to find a set of games for Micromax Funbook. I am talking about all downloads here. I do not want to get them for Google Play, because I am not having wifi at my home. I want to download them and move them to the sd card so that I can install them directly on my Funbook tablet. Also is there a way to find out the apk file of another game from other tablet. I can simply copy paste that.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Games for Micromax Funbook free download

There are many website that give you a direct download of games and apps for Micromax Funbook. You can get that packet and move it in the microsd card. The benefit of getting application from Google Play is that there is no virus in it. It is a safe place to find out application and your device also remains secure.

Otherwise you are aware that how often malware enter into android devices where you cannot do anything.

That’s correct. I had downloaded a 1GB pack of android games from torrent. There were many games. After download I installed many apps but my tablet started working very slow. Even it gets heated very fast. It looks some application keeps on working in the background. I am having a 3G SIM slot in my tablet. Within a week my entire recharge is wiped out which use to work fine for a month. I have to reset the tablet again and now I get apps for Google Play only.

There was a news recently that clearly says, Android is one of the most vulnerable platform. There are many tons of malware for this platform. It is not right to stay that each app on Google Play might be virus free. There can be some. But there are number of trusted developers that are giving you a genuine application. There is no need to worry about the same.

If you want to take the risk you can go for the same. You can just search on Google about downloading tons of games for Micromax funbook.

The torrent is best source, but the people above are right about virus infection. The best thing of getting games from google play is that it checks the game compatibility and then offers you a download. So at that point your time is saved and also incompatible game does not screw your tablet performance.