Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Download Whatsapp for Nokia C7

Download Whatsapp for Nokia C7

I am having a Nokia C7 mobile phone. I am not able to find WhatsApp for this device. I tried to locate that on the web but still not able to find the download. I hope it must be available on Ovi store. I had bought this mobile second hand from my friend and simply performed factory reset.

I do not want to keep the old settings. But somehow I also wiped out applications without taking the backup. Can anyone guide me or simply provide the direct download link of WhatsApp.

Re: Download Whatsapp for Nokia C7

You can find that on Nokia Store. Simply click here for WhatsApp page http://store.ovi.com/content/62616/. This app is commonly found for tons of devices and it is completely compatible. There is no need to look for some third party application. Create a account on that site and download it on your pc and then simply move the installation file to mobile phone memory and run the setup.

Quote Originally Posted by harsh View Post
    You can find that on Nokia Store. Simply click here for WhatsApp page http://store.ovi.com/content/62616/. This app is commonly found for tons of devices and it is completely compatible. There is no need to look for some third party application. Create a account on that site and download it on your pc and then simply move the installation file to mobile phone memory and run the setup.
    If you are not able to access that from ovi store then there are some other mobile website available that give you direct download. Or you can also download the application directly on your PC from OVI store by clicking this URL http://store.ovi.com/content/62616/download. just make sure you are signed in to OVI Store. But I am not sure about the mobile version. Because in Ovi store you can simply find the option to choose a mobile model. While in other websites there is no way to select the mobile model and download apps on that basis. It might be complicated to locate the download other than ovi store.

I am having exactly the same model. I am suing the Symbian edition of Nokia C7 while there is another edition available that has Belle. You have to find out the app basis on your OS. You can find that in the settings what is the exact version of OS you are having.

And there is nothing to worry about WhatsApp. This is a common application and available for many models.

I am bit doubtful about the version of WhatsApp for C7. Because when I went Ovi store I found a different application that look similar to WhatsApp.

I hope it is the same that you are talking about. It is best recommended to download that on your phone. If you are going to use a 2G network then it is going to take time as the download size of this app is around 4.54MB.