Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: When is Lava releasing Intel Z2420 chip based Xolo X500 Smartphone, price?

When is Lava releasing Intel Z2420 chip based Xolo X500 Smartphone, price?

Earlier i thought Lava Mobiles is just a small manufacturer brand who makes cheap mobiles and tablets. But recently i heard that they are going to launch a Smartphone based on Intel's Atom Z2420 chip. Is that true? If yes, am sure the mobile will be rocking.

I mean it would be the most powerful smartphone in the market. isn't it? Can you guys please tell me when exactly is this smartphone getting released? I'll surely love to buy one for me.

Also i request you to please list the complete specifications of Xolo X500 as well as its price. Thank you.

Re: When is Lava releasing Intel Z2420 chip based Xolo X500 Smartphone, price?

Well it is true that Xolo X500 is going to be running with Intel Atom Lexington Z2420 chip but it cannot be said as the most powerful device in the market, please dont forget Galaxy S3, Nexus or Note 2 and many others. In fact, Xolo X500 will be powered with Intel chip clocked at 1.2GHz and we already have several smartphones with the same clocked processor. But yeah, the chip is with Intel Hyper-Threading technology.

Apart from this, in configuration, Xolo X500 is a Dual Sim (GSM+GSM) phone which will be running with Android ICS 4.0. There is a 3.5 inch display offering 480x320 resolution. Other than this, it is having 512MB of RAM and comes with built-in 4GB Storage Capacity which of course can be expanded upto 32GB using MicroSD Card.

As far as price is concerned, i must say that Lava Xolo X500 will be a very good choice in Budget Smartphones at Rs 8,999/-

Very thanful for the info buddy. Very well explained. By the way, you dint said when is it releasing in India?

Quote Originally Posted by Name ? View Post
    Very thanful for the info buddy. Very well explained. By the way, you dint said when is it releasing in India?
    As of now Lava has just introduced this gadget couple of weeks ago at CES but they have not announced the release date of the same. Also there is no update about this on their website. So, you will need to wait for some more weeks. We will surely update you about Xolo X500 launch soon.