Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Infinity Blade 2 Save Game Issue on iOS Devices

Infinity Blade 2 Save Game Issue on iOS Devices

hey guys... am new to this forum and hope you guys can help me out. Am having an Apple iPad. Recently started playing Infinity Blade 2 on the same. After playing continuously for hours, i reached a level where i earned a sword that can do 200+ damage. It was great feeling to have the same. Suddenly, due to some reason i closed the game directly, thought it would reload from the same point where i left (Same as infinity blade 1). but it dint. Seems like its not saving my game. When i started it back, it came from the start

DAMN. Is this just with me or anybody else facing the Save Game Issue with Infinity Blade 2 :-[

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Infinity Blade 2 Save Game Issue on iOS Devices

Well dude, you are not alone. Many gamers are facing this problem with Infinity Blade 2. Few days back Chair Entertainment also released an update for the same, it works for users but not for all. hence they are about to release the second in next few days. Probably will be leased this weekend.

Hope, this update fix this problem for us.

Yeah, i too facing the same problem. Even my save games are not working. After many research, i found that the said bug appears like it is related to iCloud saving and syncing. Even i found that many gamers lost their Save File when they tried to download the game on any another device.

The only fix for this, as per me, is we need to wait until these issues get resolved from the developer side.

Its definitely a problem related to iCloud. I have a solution for Infinity Blade 2 Save Game Problem but you should follow it on your own risk. However, it worked for me. What i did was, i disabled Documents and Data in iCloud.

Thats it. It worked for me !