Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Sony Xperia mobile phone PC Companion download or PC Suite for all Xperia devices

Sony Xperia mobile phone PC Companion download or PC Suite for all Xperia devices

I had just purchased a second-hand Sony Xperia mobile phone. Now Iím looking for the PC suit for this device. I hope there will be something available for it from where I can manage the mobile phone and configure different application on it. But Iím not able to find out the PC suit software download location. Can anyone tell me from where I can download it and how to use it properly?

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Sony Xperia mobile phone PC Companion download or PC Suite for all Xperia devices

Check the below link. Almost all Sony devices work on a single PC companion software which is available on the below link for download you can just download it and install it in your system and you can use it for different purpose.

There are no other PC suits or any additional software available that can allow you to control your Sony device this is the only application which is called as PC companion. - http://www.sonymobile.com/in/tools/pc-companion/

Re: Sony Xperia mobile phone PC Companion download or PC Suite for all Xperia devices

It is just a 23 mb download application that you can use to create backup or to simply update the mobile software. I found nothing special in the PC companion of Sony mobile phone while compared to that if you go on Nokia PC suit you can do many things in that. I do not understand why youíre not able to find out the download. Still you can find the link above which really works and give you the direct download link.