Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Samsung Champ Deluxe Duos latest games and Application download

Samsung Champ Deluxe Duos latest games and Application download

From where I can download games and application compatible with my Samsung champ Deluxe duos. Iím not able to find out what is the operating system used to incite this mobile. Is it BADA? I do not think so because I had downloaded some application from Samsung store and they are not working on Champ Deluxe. Is anyone having the same kind of mobile phone and if yes then from where youíre downloading the application and games on this phone?

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Samsung Champ Deluxe Duos latest games and Application download

Did you try Samsung App Store? You have to go in the mobile menu and you have to find out an application that allows you to access App Store, where you can download compatible application for Champ Deluxe. Infact this store will show you only those apps which are compatible with your phone model.

If it is not available then you have to use the internal application only. By default Champ Deluxe comes with a chat messenger that allows you to chat on different social networking platform.

Quote Originally Posted by Youth View Post
    From where I can download games and application compatible with my Samsung champ Deluxe duos. I’m not able to find out what is the operating system used to incite this mobile. Is it BADA? I do not think so because I had downloaded some application from Samsung store and they are not working on Champ Deluxe. Is anyone having the same kind of mobile phone and if yes then from where you’re downloading the application and games on this phone?
    Just go on Samsung App Store and there you can get the application that you are looking for. I’m also not sure what operating system Champ Deluxe has but I think it is BADA. On the online shop you can get the application and you can get that installed directly in your mobile phone. There is no use of searching on Google and downloading third-party application.

That is not going to work at all.

There is nothing available for Deluxe on Samsung App Store. I went on the website and there I found a section where you can select the mobile phone from a drop-down menu. In that I scrawled and find out that champ dealers is not at all listed.

So that simply means there are very few applications or only those which are installed in the mobile phone. I hope Samsung would in future can provide many applications for this kind of mobile phone.

There is one thing you can try. The specification of champ dealers states that it supports Java. So you can try running some Java application on the mobile phone and is whether they are working on not. Compared to Samsung, iPhone Nokia devices much better because on the OVA store you can find many application for almost all the model. While when youíre buying a new phone it is recommended that you must always go for android.