Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: How can I check my 3G balance on Vodafone

How can I check my 3G balance on Vodafone

I知 having an android Smartphone in which I知 using Vodafone network. I had activated a 3G plan. It looks that my 3G plan expire before the given time. I知 not able to understand how early the entire data usage is utilized. I am using a 1 Gb plan that cost me Rs. 250.

I expect that this plan would work at least for 30 days. But in the last month I had recharged for two times and still issuing that my data usage is going to end soon. So can anyone tell me how I can check Vodafone 3G balance usage left? Thanks for your helps.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: How can I check my 3G balance on Vodafone

This is one of the most common issues with many android devices. The limited data usage is soon over due to number of updates. You have to go in the application setting and you have to disable all the updates. When you download any application from Google play you have to ensure that you disable automatic updates and your data usage will be limited. Second thing a number of times when you sync your Gmail or Facebook account the Smartphone automatically collects all the data which result in and of all limited data usage

Quote Originally Posted by Dhatri View Post
    I’m having an android Smartphone in which I’m using Vodafone network. I had activated a 3G plan. It looks that my 3G plan expire before the given time. I’m not able to understand how early the entire data usage is utilized. I am using a 1 Gb plan that cost me Rs. 250.

I expect that this plan would work at least for 30 days. But in the last month I had recharged for two times and still issuing that my data usage is going to end soon. So can anyone tell me how I can check Vodafone 3G balance usage left? Thanks for your helps.
    It is correct; I am facing the same kind of issue until my friend told me to disable all the data back activities when I’m not using Internet. At the time of configuration android ask you to enter your email address. Each by default sync with the internal Gmail app the same is applicable for social networking application also. You just have to go into settings and you have to click on manage app and from there you have to disable automatic updates.

I do not think there is any way to find out what is the balance left after using Internet. A number of telecom providers offer you a SMS instantly after using Internet that the prescribed amount of data package is left. I知 also trying to locate some kind of application that can keep a track of all of my data usage and when it is near to one GB it would tell me before.

That kind of application are called as data usage monitor. And you can find them on Google play. This application every time check out what KB of data has been downloaded on your mobile phone. So it is just a simple app that helps you to keep a track of data pack which is left.

Some of the most popular application which is available on Google play is my data manager, data usage, and data counter widget, etc.