Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Facebook application for Nokia S40 series

Facebook application for Nokia S40 series

Can somebody please tell me from where I can download Facebook application for Nokia S40 series? I had seen that for these series whatsapp applications available and so I think there will be a Facebook application provided. But I知 not able to locate it online. I知 also not able to find the same on Nokia store. I need some help to get this application because Facebook on my web browser works extremely slow.

Is there any fix for this?

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Facebook application for Nokia S40 series

Can you mention the actual model of your mobile phone? Nokia 40 series has many models and depending on that I can provide you the actual application download. For example I知 using Nokia 7600 prism mobile phone which is also a S 40 series and on Ovi store there are many application available is related to Facebook.

I will give you a link where you have to go and you have to set your device and after that you can search for the application you want. Click on this link http://store.ovi.com and at the topside set your device model number.

Quote Originally Posted by mylife View Post
    Can you mention the actual model of your mobile phone? Nokia 40 series has many models and depending on that I can provide you the actual application download. For example I’m using Nokia 7600 prism mobile phone which is also a S 40 series and on Ovi store there are many application available is related to Facebook.

I will give you a link where you have to go and you have to set your device and after that you can search for the application you want. Click on this link http://store.ovi.com and at the topside set your device model number.
    Yes that is the most correct way to find out application for any Nokia devices. Because if you download any other application or some third party software that can be chances that your mobile may be affected or the application will crash frequently. I had tried this tried third-party application but that did not work. If you’re using a new version of any S40 series then there are chances that you can find some integrated social networking application in the phone itself.

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Can somebody please tell me from where I can download Facebook application for Nokia S40 series? I had seen that for these series whatsapp applications available and so I think there will be a Facebook application provided. But I’m not able to locate it online. I’m also not able to find the same on Nokia store. I need some help to get this application because Facebook on my web browser works extremely slow.
    Why don’t you try a good web browser? And second thing if you’re on a slow data plan than even after installing the application Facebook is not going to work properly. I am using a 2G network on which I am getting hardly 4kbps speed. And browsing on a web browser or using some third-party application for Facebook no performance is improved.

It is working same slow as it was working in the web browser.

What is actual problem you are facing? If you phone is working extremely slow than it signs that you must restore the factory setting or simply lashed the mobile phone to get new and fresh OS that would work much better. Every time when my phone performs slowly I update the software and numbers of things are fixed. In pc soon you can also search for the application that you are looking for and if it is compatible and it will be available.