Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Tips to beat Devil May Cry 5 Final Boss Vergil

Tips to beat Devil May Cry 5 Final Boss Vergil

Did anyone got success beating up Vergil, the final boss of DMC 5? I'm trying to kill him from last 2 hours but yet no success. Few times i was able to get him upto his last health but again and again from nowhere the doppelganger comes and sticks him. And hence all my attacks on him gets blocked.

Is there any special or unique way of beating him up? Somebody please provide me some tips for the same. Many thanks.

Re: Tips to beat Devil May Cry 5 Final Boss Vergil

Well i haven't reached upto Vergil yet so i dont have personal experience of killing him but, in order to help you out, i searched and found where a guy said that at the time when Vergil is wailing on the ground you should attack him with devil trigger and then strike him with Rebellion.

See if you are able to beat him up with this tip.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadin View Post
    Is there any special or unique way of beating him up? Somebody please provide me some tips for the same. Many thanks.
    I think you need the Ultimate Trainer for the same. Just download the trainer from here, launch the trainer, then start the game and press F1 key to activate the same. You will get several important powers which will help you out to kill Vergil.

white screen problem

white screen problem..mission where kat says dante run on some kind of green floor scattering when i reach the end screen turns totally white and my game is on its just the sound i can hear but display turns white.

GTS

Just try out lowering your Graphics Settings, game resolution and kill all background unwanted processes. Now start the particular mission again and see if you still getting the same problem.

I can help you to beat Vergil.

Attacks at the first phase:
    1. He will try to attack you a Flying Sword beside his head. Evade it or destroy it with any weapon.
    2. He will go into the air then going impact to the ground. Attack him with that time. Use Rebellion to deal more damage.
    3. He will do a stinger to stab you. Attack him after he did the move.

Attacks and tips for the second phase:
    1. He can throw a big blade once he is on the air. Use Angel Evade to avoid the blade.
    2. He will throw 3 small blades in a quick succession. Be careful to avoid this move quickly (especially when you are in Hell and Hell mode).
    3. He will try to summon 3-4 Flying Sword beside his head. Destroy the swords by using Aquila.

Attacks and tips for the Third Phase:
    1. He is charging an attack that can slice you. Attack him when he charges the move.
    2. Decrease his health until you reach the fourth phase.

Tips for the Last Phase:
    1 He will summon a Hollow Vergil that will protect the real Vergil. Use Devil Trigger and kill the real Vergil with the Revenant.
    2. If you don't have enough Devil Trigger, attack the clone. Each time the clone is damaged, he will drain Devil Trigger orbs.

Enjoy the Ending!
    Well done.
    I hope this helps.

You know, your tip only works in the end. And you need to strike Vergil with Revenant to kill him (but don't forget to use devil trigger while doing this move).

You sent the message in a wrong reply. You must sent your reply to the ''white screen problem''.

Looks like this:
    Re: white screen problem.

Style points:
    17,369 SSS

Time:
    00:02:13 SSS

Completion:
    100% SSS

TOTAL RECORD: SSS

Quote Originally Posted by Gadin View Post
    Did anyone got success beating up Vergil, the final boss of DMC 5? I'm trying to kill him from last 2 hours but yet no success. Few times i was able to get him upto his last health but again and again from nowhere the doppelganger comes and sticks him. And hence all my attacks on him gets blocked.

You know, you can't defeat him because you don't use the Devil Trigger. Devil Trigger makes the doppelganger flying and use any weapon on the real Vergil to end the match and the game.