Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: 5-Inch Samsung Galaxy Grand finally released at a price of Rs.21,500

5-Inch Samsung Galaxy Grand finally released at a price of Rs.21,500

Samsung has released the new addition of Galaxy is smart phone call as Galaxy grand. Samsung has in recent time delivered some of the best smart phone in the market which are expensive but they are more reliable and offer unique features. There are many competitors in the market that offer the same kind of design and features at a very cheap rate but you cannot expect good quality from them. I was thinking that Samsung is going to release Galaxy S4, but they released Galaxy grand as the final product for start of year.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: 5-Inch Samsung Galaxy Grand finally released at a price of Rs.21,500

It is correct that in the market there are competitors which are selling similar kind of mobile devices at half the price of actual Galaxy grand. But it actually depend on the consumer choice what they want to buy. And prizes always a preference.

According to me there are much cheaper alternative available that offer you similar specifications but I agree that the quality of the device is not as great as Galaxy.

Quote Originally Posted by desidude View Post
    I was thinking that Samsung is going to release Galaxy S4, but they released Galaxy grand as the final product for start of year.
    I thought Samsung is going to release some new variation of Galaxy. But as when I went through the specification of this mobile phone I found that Samsung has added additional benefit and it looks they had rereleased same Galaxy S3. This is no much difference between grand and with between the older version of Galaxy. I do not know how many of you will be agree with me but I found it very much similar to the older version of Galaxy.

The new addition simply means how much better device with a lot of bug fix. I’m actually not happy with the price that Samsung actually announce for the Galaxy mobile. They are still charging above Rs. 20,000 when there are cheaper alternative available in the market. I had seen Micromax Canvas mobile phone that is quite better and has most similar specifications. And that too is sold for half of the price of Galaxy grand. So it is a bit confusing what to buy and what not to buy but I hope with the proper comparison the choice will be easier.

As per me it is just a dual Sim phone which is loaded with all features that was available in Galaxy S3.

If you closely check out the mobile phone you will be able to find that Galaxy grand is just a new version of older Galaxy mobile phone. Samsung has added some online services on this device which allow you to access many movies and music directly. But that is not going to put any impact on the sales. One thing that I had seen in this device is that it is more lightly compared to the previous version.