Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Download Temple Run to for PC

Download Temple Run to for PC

Hey guys, i heard that developers are releasing Temple Run 2 in next few days. I loved playing temple run 1 and will surely like to go for this as well. Many people said that the game is also coming for PC. Is that true? If yes, can anyone please tell me where can i download Temple Run 2 for PC?

Thank you.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Download Temple Run to for PC

Well even i heard that Temple RUN 2 is going to hit PC consoles as well this time but am not sure. However, i was checking youtube and found a guy posted a video for PC. You can check this:

I'm not sure whether this video is for PC or something else because as the game is yet not release, how can they post PC gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by Gu-Gz View Post
    Hey guys, i heard that developers are releasing Temple Run 2 in next few days. I loved playing temple run 1 and will surely like to go for this as well. Many people said that the game is also coming for PC. Is that true? If yes, can anyone please tell me where can i download Temple Run 2 for PC?
    Hey dude...the game is still 2 days away from its launch. How can think of downloading it now itself for PC or any other devices?

Hi Guys,

I am unable to download Temple run 2 on my mac. I have gone through many article but after i complete the installation process,my pc hangs. Is there any thing to do with service pack?