Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Micromax A110 Canvas 2 Performance issue, review?

Micromax A110 Canvas 2 Performance issue, review?

Has any one here bought/used Canvas 2? I recently bought this device and facing few problems. I wanted to make sure whether is it just me getting problems with this device or the problem is with this model itself. Problems are such as, though it is 8 megapixel camera images seems to be taken from 3 or 4 megapixel camera. There is no quality in the image as per 8MP. Same with front camera. Apart from this i faced some lagging issues while playing high end games such as Asphalt6. The same is happening with HD 1080p videos as well.

Earlier i have used A100 but compared to the same i'm bit disappointed with A110. So if anyone else using Canvas 2, please provide your experience with this device. So that i can send it to customer service center if the problem is with only my handset.

Thanks you.

Re: Micromax A110 Canvas 2 Performance issue, review?

It is true that the camera quality of Canvas 2 A110 is really not as good as we should get with any 8 MP camera but there is no lagging issues with HD videos or gaming. I have even tested 1080p short movie of 60 minutes and dint faced any lagging problem. Micromax and all its products use to be very good. They wont give any problem, atleast for 1 year. However, if you are facing more problems, you should get it checked in service center. After all you have spent quite enough money for the same.

Yes, you are right NYPD. There is no problem with Canvas 2's multimedia or any performance problem. It works smooth even with several apps are running together. I can say it is one of the best Micromax smartphone so far.

But you both guys are correct, even i'm depressed with its camera quality. Specially when the videos or images are captured in low light area.

Thank you very much for your info guys. So you both meant that the problem is only with my particular device and not with this entire model itself. SO it will be right if i take it for replacement or service purpose, right?

Quote Originally Posted by pcrock View Post
    Thank you very much for your info guys. So you both meant that the problem is only with my particular device and not with this entire model itself. SO it will be right if i take it for replacement or service purpose, right?
    Yes exactly. You should complain Micromax about the performance issue with this newly launched device. However, before you go there, i'll recommend you to check if the lag is not because of anything going in the background. I mean, many times there use to be some updates going over on WiFi in the background and if at the same time you playing high end games or videos, you will face some lag for sure.

So play the videos after turning off your wifi or 3G and see if still you getting the same problem.