Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Galaxy S II Plus with 4.1 JellyBean is out now

Galaxy S II Plus with 4.1 JellyBean is out now

Galaxy S2 Plus is announced by Samsung. This is a new smartphone which will have eight megapixel camera. There is no great difference with older addition except android 4.1. Adding jellybean in Galaxy S2 plus will give it more performance boost and we can have a new model. About the hardware to disclose more information available Im looking for the price.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Galaxy S II Plus with 4.1 JellyBean is out now

First of all let me clear you that Samsung Galaxy S2 plus is just announced, not out or released npw. It comes with KGB internal memory. The pricing might be similar to the older version and it includes all features which galaxy already has. I was just looking on the specifications of this device and found it has some things change in the touch interface. It is using some TouchWiz nature user interface which allows faster access and easy navigation. It is a smartphone example of the details and those who missed Galaxy S2 can go for Galaxy S2 plus.

I had seen this smart phone. It has eight megapixel camera which the older device also has. Samsung has just added a plus to the model name and released it in the market. This device has 1.2 GHz processor which is a dual core CPU. So we can hope for some good output from the device.

Also it includes all the option of NFC that allows you to transfer data from one device to another device at a much faster rate. There is no information available on the prize but you can expect that near to Galaxy S2.

Super Moderator

I thought Samsung is going to release S3 this time is much better specifications and design. But it looks it is going with the older version only and upgrading the same two jellybean. Hiding jellybean will give a smoother interface but it will not increase the performance or any bug that we are facing in the older device. Galaxy S2 is a successful phone in a market but as it was launched with gingerbread, it looks now Samsung is going to release the same with a bit much higher version of android.

In the older series with the couple of months Samsung has delivered 4.1 update which has given the interface and performance of jellybean. So it does not look there is much difference between both the devices except the new ones will be loaded with jellybean all already.

Now it matters what is the price of this device. Because if it is same as it was of S2 then there will be a low interest. I hope Samsung will reduce some price on availability.