Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Download Assassin's Creed III 'The Battle Hardened Pack' DLC package for PC

Download Assassin's Creed III 'The Battle Hardened Pack' DLC package for PC

Hey guys, I have just heard that Developers have released a DLC for AC3 named 'The Battle Hardened Pack' on 8th January. Well this is really a very good news for me as I have been a great fan of Assassin series. But the problem is Iím not getting this DLC for my PC download. I also tried installed Assassin's Creed 3 again on PC but still there was no notification about this DLC update in my menus though I was connected to internet.

Is it release region wise only? Is there any special requirement to get this Battle Hardened Pack DLC? Please let me know how can I get the same, I really want to play it.

GTS

Re: Download Assassin's Creed III 'The Battle Hardened Pack' DLC package for PC

Hello HULK, in order to play The Battle Hardened Pack you will need to wait 4 more days because though you know the DLC was released on January 8 but it was only for XBOX console users, and the very next day they launched it for PS3 as well on 9th January. But for PC console, they will release the same on coming Tuesday, ie 15th Jan.

Being an Xbox user, i must say the DLC is worth playing. I'm really enjoying it on my console.

Quote Originally Posted by GTS View Post
    Hello HULK, in order to play The Battle Hardened Pack you will need to wait 4 more days because though you know the DLC was released on January 8 but it was only for XBOX console users, and the very next day they launched it for PS3 as well on 9th January. But for PC console, they will release the same on coming Tuesday, ie 15th Jan.
    Oh IC, i wasn't aware of this at all. Thank you very much for the info buddy. I'll be ready on 15th :-*

Hey guys, thanks for sharing about 'The Battle Hardened Pack' DLC package. I wasn't aware of this DLC. Anyways, can you guys please provide some more details about the same? As in how much points does it requires? Or is there any amount we need to pay to purchase the DLC?

It will be great if you can also let me know what is new we are getting with this downloadable package. Help appreciated.

The new DLC pack for AC3 contains 3 new multiplayer characters and Maps, which are as follows:

• New Maps: Charlestown, Fort St-Mathieu, and Saint Pierre
    • New Characters: Governor, Highlander, and Coyote Man

As far as points and amount is concerned, yes, the DLC is not free. You will need to have 800 Microsoft Points to get it on Xbox 360. If you dont have that much of points you can buy it for 10 USD (or Rs 547). The price is same for all PC, PS3 and Xbox.

Note, Assassin's Creed III 'The Battle Hardened Pack' is already released for Xbox and Playstation 3, and awaiting till Jan 15th for PCs.