Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Waterproof Sony Xperia Z Smartphone Release Date and Specifications

Waterproof Sony Xperia Z Smartphone Release Date and Specifications

Sony Ericsson’s has released a new waterproof smartphone called Sony Xperia Z. There is no proper information available on the smart phone. That is the reason I am not able to provide the exact specifications of these device. But this device comes with a waterproof ability and with all smartphone features that are required to keep the phone saved from liquid spell. It looks like Sony is going to provide some more durable design for this year.

Have a look how stylish it is:

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Waterproof Sony Xperia Z Smartphone Release Date and Specifications

Yes I had also seen that news. But I went on the official website and on that Im not able to find out any information related to this new waterproof smartphone. So there is no final confirmation that this movie is really released in the market or it is pending.

But I had seen the photo of the smart phone that shows it is usable in design and also might be loaded with android but not sure. The phone is just introduced and will get more information later on.

It is correct that the mobile is not actually released but it is just introduced. The complete model name of this smart phone is Sony Xperia Z Advert. There is a video provided on a website that shows the waterproof test of this smart phone. The entire front body is covered with LCD touchscreen and for some of the best features. But there is no final confirmation that is mobile phone will be loaded with android or Sonys proprietary operating system.

Quote Originally Posted by Arquette View Post
    Yes I had also seen that news. But I went on the official website and on that Im not able to find out any information related to this new waterproof smartphone. So there is no final confirmation that this movie is really released in the market or it is pending.

But I had seen the photo of the smart phone that shows it is usable in design and also might be loaded with android but not sure. The phone is just introduced and will get more information later on.
    Hello Arquette, here are the specifications of Sony Xperia Z:

• Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Operating System
    • 5-inch Full HD display with mobile Bravia Engine 2
    • 19201080 pixels resolution
    • 1.5GHz quad-core Qualcomm APQ 8064 processor
    • 2GB of RAM
    • Adreno 320 GPU
    • 16GB internal storage, expandable upto 64GB
    • 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, Exmor RS sensor for HDR images and video
    • 2MP 720p secondary camera
    • Water and Dust Resistant (IP55 and IP57)
    • 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 820.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC
    • 2330 mAh battery

However there is yet no confirmation about the release date and price of this device. You can get more details about this phone here.
    Follow us on Facebook | YouTube | Google+ | Twitter

It is a android smartphone. I had seen a small specifications is provided on a news website along with the price. But this can be a assumption because there is no final confirmation provided by Sony on its official website. The price of this mobile phone is around 400.

So that can be a costly device but it offer you some durable features which make the phone to live for long life. As per the specification that I had seen mobile phone will have a Jelly Bean.

So this can be the first durable smart phone which is released in the market for this year. I had seen that from long time we had not found any man manufacturer planning to work on waterproof devices. As for the competition in the market the price which you had mentioned is much more costly because we can get a see similar range of smart phone at around hundred pound or even lower. So that actually depends when the phone is finally released in the market and you know about all the specifications and features.