Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Just lock picking option to open chest in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Just lock picking option to open chest in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Hello guys I understood this game today only and I establish that now only lock picking will acquire you into chest. The open lock spells have been detached beginning the game. Does this construct any further mages a little sad? Chameleon and unlocking spells are at the instant out of the game! What you guys consider regarding it?

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Just lock picking option to open chest in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I myself did not like the open lock spell. for no further reason it took a number of the fun of escaping jails. Having said that, I doubt that it is truthful. How this will force people to acquire lock picking perks? Why misuse perks at what time you are capable to save right prior than you pick a lock. If you break too a lot of after that you load.

I for all time thought it perhaps will make more sense to have most chests "mechanically" locked (and some mechanically trapped), requiring lock picks (and other tools for disarming traps), nevertheless some chests/doors/etc magically preserved, which could be open by means of magic. I mean, in a world of magic, it seems not complicated that mages would have developed their own spells/wards for sealing and trapping chests, doors, etc. infrequently perhaps you'd even encounter a chest which is both locked and sealed.

I actually think people acquire worried regarding one skill making an additional skill ineffective. The point is, or at least has been in the past with Elder Scrolls games, that there's more often than not more than one way to complete things. You possibly will play a skilled thief and skip the magic in favor of aperture locks or casting invisibility on top of yourself, saving yourself two skills you don't encompass to train up, training up two additional skills in its place. You might train up all the skills if you wanted.

I hope the Elder Scrolls don’t give up that suppleness. I always establish lock picking in Oblivion to be extremely irritating, so I was pleased I had a further option. I akin to that Elder Scrolls games give plenty of alternative and choices and you are capable to do on the whole whatever you would like with your character.

Forcing everyone to amuse yourself the lock pick game. I wouldn't have that enormous of a deal through it except for the fact that the mini-game uses MY skills and not the skills of my extremely trained thief in game. for myself I would like to have modification for mages, Lock picking for rogues and Lock Bash for warriors. Forcing lock picking. I just don't consider it. Now I have to for myself get good at a mini-game that my in game character plays.

I'm glad I by now reworked my build to add lock picking instead of adjustment. I just felt like waiting until I had 50 alteration to open level 50 locks would be a pain. I'm pissed I'm going to miss out on paralyze though. I actually desire it stayed in delusion. Now that I imagine of it. Did they take invisibility out of illusion? I haven't heard nothing about I invisibility yet. They by now took levitation. I do imagine that warriors should have a bash skill or enhanced yet why does the whole thing have to be locked? Every boss chest should have a key or not be locked