Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Cheapest Tablet with ICS and Call Facility, Intex iBuddy Connect at Rs 7,990

Cheapest Tablet with ICS and Call Facility, Intex iBuddy Connect at Rs 7,990

If am not wrong, there are various low budget Tablets PCs in Indian market which are available with Android ICS OS but there are neither call facility nor built-in 3G. Recently I heard about “iBuddy Connect”. It is an Ice Cream Sandwich tablet launched by Intex which provides you call facility as well. And this is at the price of just Rs 7,990 which is almost same the price of other low budget tablet pcs.

Intex iBuddy Connect is very similar to other 7-inch tablets. This too is having 7” touch screen offering 480x800 pixel resolutions. Users can make Phone calls with the provided GSM SIM slot. The tab is running with 1GHz processor and 512MB of RAM similar to other budget tabs.

I think it is the best one for people looking for cheaper Tabs with Phone Call facility.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Cheapest Tablet with ICS and Call Facility, Intex iBuddy Connect at Rs 7,990

That seems very interesting. Phone and Tablet in just Rs 8000 is really impressive. Param can you please provide some more info on its connectivity supports? I mean, what about Bluetooth and 3G? Does iBuddy Connect supports both?

Re: Cheapest Tablet with ICS and Call Facility, Intex iBuddy Connect at Rs 7,990

Quote Originally Posted by Ayushi View Post
    Param can you please provide some more info on its connectivity supports? I mean, what about Bluetooth and 3G? Does iBuddy Connect supports both?
    Intex iBuddy Connect supports Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and 2G connectivity. There is no built-in 3G support. Though you can use 2G from your Sim Card, you will need a external USB dongle for using 3G. Furthermore, there is also an onboard HDMI out and USB port.

Here is the complete list of Specifications for Intex iBuddy Connect:

• 7-inch (800 x 480 pixels) capacitive touch screen display
    • 1 GHz processor
    • Android 4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich) OS
    • 2MP rear camera, VGA front-facing camera
    • 512MB DDRIII RAM, 4GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB
    • GSM SIM support, 3G dongle support via USB, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, HDMI
    • 3000 mAh lithium Ion battery