Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Fed up with Instragram try Pixlr-o-matic

Fed up with Instragram try Pixlr-o-matic

If you are fed with Instragram then there is one more website or you can say an online photo editor with different effects. I am using Instragram on Android. There are no new updates provided on and the same effects are applied again and again. It is necessary that there must be more this kind of tools that allow us to enhance the phone and upload the same on facebook. Pixlr-O-Matic is one of the best tools that I had seen. It is awesome and offer you direct file saving with sharing.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Fed up with Instragram try Pixlr-o-matic

Thanks for the info. I visited the website and it was awesome. I never saw such kind of effects and they are applied so easily. It is a kind of nice option to enhance photo and fix old images. I had made around 50 images out of it. With minimum knowledge you can create the best effect.

There are borders, overlay effects and photo enhancement that allow you to make the photo look as you want. I was expecting more effects on it. But it is really better.

Pixlr-o-Matic is free and this software offers best way to fix the images. It has many things similar but it is far better. It can work on any drive and available in the type of app also. It delivers a set of option through which you can configure the images and make it look best. It has a very easy user interface where you have to just click on the image choose and apply your favorite changes. It is a bit time consuming as there are ample of effects loaded on the same.

It is just a basic image enhancer. There are number of website or application like this. You can apply the best effect as per your choice. I found Pixlr-o-Matic more creative compared to Instragram. The effects that are provided in it is unique and it is better. It has a set of color filters that allow configuring the photo as per need. I like the lighting filters in the same. It provides a set of light element like sparkle, metal or rainbow. All in all it is a good tool.

These types of application or website are more laymen. It is designed to give instant image enhancement and works smoothly. It s not at all complicated to find out how to use them. I found that Pixlr-o-Matic has more than 100 effects and 280 overlays.

But when I went on the website I can find some limited only. Is this a paid service? If it is not, then how to access everything. Do I have to register on that? Or there is some kind of application that offers a complete access to all features.