Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Radius Infratel will soon introduce 1GBPS broadband speed plan in India

Radius Infratel will soon introduce 1GBPS broadband speed plan in India

Soon we are going to see a high-speed Internet network which is capable of giving you 1GBPS high-speed network. There is no final confirmation about the Internet speed or plan. I had seen in some news is that a company called as Radius Infratel is going to release a new plan next year. The download speed as I mentioned above will be around 1GBPS. This will be great news for companies and for those who require high-speed Internet.

Re: Radius Infratel will soon introduce 1GBPS broadband speed plan in India

I think this will not work because till today the maximum bandwidth speed that we are getting this around 4MBPS. I am talking about affordable solution. And if some company is trying to get a much higher Internet bandwidth than the cost will be heavy. as per the spirit that you have mentioned we are going to get very high-speed Internet bandwidth which is not possible for all. I think we must wait for the final confirmation on these new upcoming plans.

If this kind of bandwidth is released on the market more competition will rise. I think all telecom provider must start working on giving bandwidth ended with an existing plan. A number of had seen on 2MBPS network we are not getting the actual speed ratio. Compared to the public sector the service provided by private sector is much better.

But the price difference is quite high among them. Is anyone aware of what the exact price of the plan is?

It can be fantastic news in the coming year. Because I had seen the need of Internet keeps a rising. But still in many places of India people are working on dial-up network to due to poor infrastructure. And above that if someone is planning to release such a high-speed Internet bandwidth he has to work on the infrastructure and investing the amount on it.

I had seen that news in which they said they are going to release a 2GBPS in many parts of India. It will take around six to nine months to set up of the entire staff and then release them for people

The maximum plan that I had seen is 100MBPS offered by Airtel and Tata. But this plan is very costly and it is for corporate. A regular user was daily Internet requirement is some video and e-mail, he may not required such a high bandwidth. I had seen many telecom providers offer of 4 MBPS of bandwidth at a very high rate. To this can be four bigger companies and one educational institution.

The 100 MBPS Internet is available for 5000 rupees from Airtel and Tata.