Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 specifications and release date

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 specifications and release date

I heard from someone that Samsung has already started working on Galaxy Note III and will be releasing very soon. As a great fan of Galaxy series, I would definitely to know what are new features Samsung is planning to put in this device? Also can anyone please tell me about its hardware such as any changes in its stylus, screen, etc?

Please provide me as much as information possible about Samsung Galaxy Note 3 along with its release date. Thank you very much .

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 specifications and release date

Samsung Galaxy Series has been indeed very impressive so far, specially “Note”. You are correct Samsung is going to release 3rd ‘Note’ in next few months. If you remember 1st note was released with 5.3inch display, 2nd came with 5.5inch display and now, the Note 3 is said to be released with large 6.3inch OLED display. I think this can be called proper “Phablet” or even tablet as well because we are already surrounded with various 7inch tabs whereas Note 3 is just 7cm short.

As of now that’s the information I can provide but we can obviously expect faster and better processor with more RAM power in Note 3 because Samsung has always been improving its next high end smartphones or tablets.

You are somewhat correct buddy, Samsung Note 3 is said to be featuring 6.3-inch display but that’s just a rumor as of now. There is yet no official confirmation about this from Samsung. But we can surely hope for better performance, improved S-Pen with more features, and obviously screen size as per the history because they have increase the screen size in earlier two versions of Note devices.

Thanks for the replies and information guys, appreciated. Hope it wont be just rumor because Note 3 with 6.3inch display will rock.

BTW, is there any expectations until when they are releasing this Phablet? And what could be the price?

Quote Originally Posted by Denmark View Post
    Thanks for the replies and information guys, appreciated. Hope it wont be just rumor because Note 3 with 6.3inch display will rock.

BTW, is there any expectations until when they are releasing this Phablet? And what could be the price?
    However there is no announcement from Samsung itself about its release date but we can expect it until August or September next year (2013). And talking about price, we should expect it upto 20% extra of Note 2, which goes upto 50K. But all these doubts will be cleared when samsung provide some confirmation on the same. We need to wait for next 6 months.

Instead of spending 50K on a 6.3inch Phablet (Phone + Tablet), i would like to go with 7inch Samsung Tab 2 for Rs 20K which also provides Phone facility with tablet. Whats bad in it?