Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Installing Jelly Bean (JellyBlast) on Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 Step By step guide

Re: Installing Jelly Bean (JellyBlast) on Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 Step By step guide

Quote Originally Posted by siddharthji View Post
    I tried to download the jellybean(jelly Blast) file. but it shows that download has been blocked. look into the below link http://www.mediafire.com/error.php?e...rigin=download .. please help me to download this s/w.
    Ok... you can download the same from here: http://www.downloads.techdiscussion....sung-galaxy-y/

Re: Installing Jelly Bean (JellyBlast) on Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 Step By step guide

i dont receive meajes, how i fix this ? pls help me

Quote Originally Posted by kata_jupanu View Post
    I wanted to help you .. but.. what is meant by meajes by the way???

Quote Originally Posted by kata_jupanu View Post
    i dont receive text masajes, how i fix this ? pls help me

Many times such problems appear while installing custom roms, not always, as i have also used this ROM and it worked good for me. What i will suggest you is first try to restore the phone to factory settings and see if text messages works fine. And if still not, then you may require to install the ROM again since beginning. Just repeat the same process, doesn't requires anything extra.

hey friends, forget about Jellbean. you can now even run Android 4.4 Kitkat on your Samsung Galaxy Y. I just did it and it is working damn good. If interested check this guide of kitkat installation on Galaxy Y. Enjoy !!!