Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: YouTube now available with new redesigned home page on Android and iOS

YouTube now available with new redesigned home page on Android and iOS

After launching the brand new YouTube design for computer web browsers, Google has now also update the android and ios YouTube app to the same designed which stresses more on subscriptions and channels. You can see the new interface in the image below.

The new updated app also provides a nifty guide on the left side which provides instant access to users about their channel subscriptions. It is the whole new youtube experience. We must update our Youtube app to the latest version. Here is the URL to update it on your Tablets from PC: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ndroid.youtube

Re: YouTube now available with new redesigned home page on Android and iOS

Wow, that really great share Param, thanks for the same. But i have a problem with it. I just tried updating Youtube app on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 but it is same as before. There is nothing changed in the design or user interface. What mistake am i making? Do we need to download this latest version from some other Google page? Or is it just available in selected countries?

Quote Originally Posted by krish View Post
    There is nothing changed in the design or user interface. What mistake am i making? Do we need to download this latest version from some other Google page? Or is it just available in selected countries?
    Oops Sorry buddy, i forgot to mention one thing. The new updated redesigned UI is only available for tablets with 10 inch screen. Yeah,that is correct, only 10" screen tablets. And AFAIK your Galaxy Tab 2 is a 7inch screen device, hence it will be visible as the older one. We will need to wait for some more time to get the new youtube on smaller screen tablets and smartphone.

Now that is really a sad part. Why google do this, it sounds like partiality. Anyway, i have no choice than to wait until it comes for my 7inch screen devices.

So you also mean that i cannot get it on my Galaxy Note smartphone, right?