Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: 7 Wonders of Crysis 3 Trailer released on Youtube

7 Wonders of Crysis 3 Trailer released on Youtube

Highly acclaimed video game Crysis has released a upcoming DLC trailer on YouTube. Named as 7 Wonders of Crysis this new dlc will offer a more action packed gameplay with some new additions. If you had not seen that you must see the same on YouTube. It gives a small glimpse how the new upcoming dlc will look like. There is n final confirmation that it will be a dlc or not. But we are expecting to get a new addition to the game. It is the same fps game loaded with action packed gameplay and some new levels.

Have a look:

The video and story board is completely different. The video that is released does shows much information but how the game is make and what it can offer.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

GTS

Re: 7 Wonders of Crysis 3 Trailer released on Youtube

I had seen that video. It is just the theatrical video of crysis. I am not sure that this will be a kind of complete new edition. But is going to give something really new. The cinematic video released is awesome the entire scene is based on some new environment where the soldiers are dealing with robots and alien creature. It is not complicated to understand how the new gameplay will be. It is similar to old but somehow can add a new dimension to the existing gameplay. I had seen the video a number of times. It is not at all different but there are new additions for which I am waiting.

Maximum websites are just talking about the video but is it a dlc or an actual new series of crysis. I had gone through a post on a news site that gives the same kind of glimpse on it. It is about some environment set on New York City. Then from where does this jungle appear.

The game is based on a story line of building cell around the area of NY and grabbing as much area as possible. There are tons of goals and quest that one has to complete to wipe out the complete series. I had also seen some images that show it is a complete jungle type environment while some site says that it is a kind of city gameplay.

This has created doubt in my mind whether it is a gameplay of a city of in the jungle. I had tried to find proper information about the same, but the news site does not put much highlight on the same. The last video that I had seen is same what you had seen. It shows a short gameplay output on Crysis 7 Wonders. The news that I saw says that the game has some 7 parts in it so it is called as 7 wonders. There will be 7 parts with many sub sections in it. But there is no yet confirmation on the actual gameplay. Also there is no clear information available on the final release date.

The edition that you are talking about is going to come out in February of the next year. So there is almost 2 months pending for the same. When it is released finally you are going to get appropriate detail on the same. I had seen the game is fair enough but not complicated. I had always tested Crysis as one of the most vast and complex gameplay. This is a long time when the game developer has planned to release a new edition of the same.

If it is a new story line or a new game then it is recommended that if you have a good system with good gpu then only buy it or just ignore the same.