Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Get Galaxy Note 2 features on Galaxy S3 with new Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update

Get Galaxy Note 2 features on Galaxy S3 with new Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update

It is a good news for all Samsung Galaxy S III users. Samsung has started rolling out 4.1.2 JB update for GS3 devices that brings many new features which we have seen so far only on their latest hit, Note 2. Iím already a note 2 user but one of my friends, who is using Galaxy S3 has updated his firmware to the latest 4.1.2 and got the following new features on his Galaxy S3:

• Multi-View feature which allows you to run two apps on-screen at the same time. You can get more info about this feature here
    • Page Buddy is a customized screen which appears when we pull out S-Pen in Note 2
    • Customized Gallery app which allows you to change the view of your images and videos
    • Smart Rotation is one of the smart technology in note 2 which recognize the orientation of your face and rotate the screen accordingly
    • New keyboard
    • Customized Notification Panel including brightness bar disabling option.
    • Paper Artist App which is Paint like app to play with your images
    • Group Cast App

This is the must have update for all Galaxy S3 owners. Enjoy Note 2 features on your smartphone.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Get Galaxy Note 2 features on Galaxy S3 with new Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update

Wow, that is really amazing. But there is a problem. I already have KIES installed on my computer. I tried checking for updates for my Galaxy SIII but dint got any. I also did OTA check, but it is still not showing up there as well.

What is wrong? How did you got it?

Re: Get Galaxy Note 2 features on Galaxy S3 with new Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update

Hello Inayat. Samsung has just started rolling out the updates. It is yet not available worldwide. I'm in Poland and i did this update on my International version of Galaxy S3. Still it is not confirmed when this update will hit US and other countries. But after polland it will most likely revealed for UK customers. If you are in any other country you may need to wait for some more time.

Thank you very much for sharing this useful info Boreanaz.

I'm eagerly waiting to hit this update in my country, India.