Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Lydia my housecarl is missing

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Lydia my housecarl is missing

I was selected by the Jarl, and I understood it would come with a room or house? I have been up and down all the streets and houses and cannot even discover one for sale (even check the minimap). With this meeting I received Lydia the housecarl ( I have been calling her hot carl) as a friend/follower, we climbed the mountain to observe the grey beards, I ran from the Troll like a little girl, and she finally followed soon after, mission full, saved, looked for her in every place, she is gone. Perceptibly I cannot enlist any further human being till she is accounted for and if she was deceased it would be effortless, shouldn't she have a beacon on the map?

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Lydia my housecarl is missing

Followers frequently spawn right behind you when doing so, except she's deceased of course. The house is known as the Breeze house and when brought Lydia will be there. If you have the gentle wind house, she might be there or she's caught on something on a mountain or where ever you left and necessitate to discover her. I had the same trouble in Oblivion. That’s why I haven't bought her along for the reason that I don't want her getting stuck on anything like a twig or a sm rock

Before you have a residence, she lives in the castle. Attempt checking to observe if the game got puzzled and sent her home? She'll be hanging out near the entrance or sitting at the table. Once you buy a home she'll sit there uncomplainingly and wait for you. Oddly sufficient, in your bedroom. If you speedy travel anywhere, your current companion will spawn next to you. If it doesn't happen, she's deceased or on stay somewhere. Or at home. And the guide says "any deadly blow inflicted on a kneeling companion will kill them i.e. everlastingly" nevertheless these guides tend to be incorrect after the 1st patch.

To pay money for a house go speak to Jarls dude at Dragonreach that works for him with the balding head, he stood to the left advising Jarl when you spoke to him. You require $5000 to pay for the house. As others have said, it’s Breezehouse and the second on the right when you go into town. Lydia might be there, nevertheless more likely she may be back with Jarl at Dragonreach.

Missing Lydia remind me of my misplaced horse. I slew a dragon by means of Ancient Nordic Great sword and the crusty beast landed on my faithful steed, causing her to disappear. perceptibly just fast traveling makes it reappear at the steady, nevertheless made me none the less.

As far as I know, Lydia can't die on normal complexity. I've watched her going to toe with Dragons and Giants, go down get ended off, and then acquire right back up. When Lydia is completed off, it takes about a min for her to acquire back up from time to time, about 10 sec for her to return from Kneeling. I will sometimes bound on a horse and go for a ride with her in tow. She follow by foot at max NPC speed, so it will be capable to obtain some time for her to catch up. She should rapidly travel and join you after zoning forever robotically if she's still following you. If not, she'll go back to your home, or sit Dragonreach if you don't have possession of the Breeze Home until you come back for her .

I am having the identical matter. I cannot acquire another helper for the reason that it says that I have another follower. I went to the house to look for her and to Dragonreach. I tried to back track my stuff from last night, nevertheless I can't seem to locate her anywhere. It is pretty lame.

I imagine that you necessitate to acquire Conjuration maxed out so that you will be capable to have two flame helpers or god like zombies helping you all the times + Lydia and then your army will be inevitable. And if anything gets out of control, you will be capable to just start running away casting flame/ice/lighting traps at your feet. Hope that helps you out.