Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: How to kill Rakyat Boss in Far Cry 3

How to kill Rakyat Boss in Far Cry 3

So Far Cry gamers, i'm in need of urgent help from you all. I'm playing Far Cry 3 since past 4 days and finally today reached to Rakyat Boss. The game is already made so tough and now this Rakyat is much more tougher than that. I'm stuck with him since last 3 hours but yet not succeeded killing him. No matter how many wars i do, he is just not dying. So i request you guys (if anyone has successfully) to please let me know some tips on how to kill Rakyat Boss.

If possible please post some video URL, that will be much helpful. If there is no such video then please provide me save game file so that i can skip him and play further. Thanks for all your helps. Am waiting. :-[

Re: How to kill Rakyat Boss in Far Cry 3

Hello Swat, though i'm playing the same on Xbox 360 but i dint reached to Rakyat yet. But as i too would like to know how powerful Rakyat is, i searched and found a Video that shows fight with Rakyat. It shows that you must attack Rakyat's eyes, Only his eyes to kill him. Just have a look at this:

Hope it helps you.

Re: How to kill Rakyat Boss in Far Cry 3

Thank you very much Viper. Thats exactly i wanted to know and watch. I have watched the video and will try its in next few minutes. I appreciate your help.